Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2020 4:24:53 AM EDT
I am interested in learning more about this MP5 trigger CMC is brining to market. Any other info? PSA-5 exclusive at first?
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 8:05:17 AM EDT
[#1]
The BFS is interchangeable between MP5, 93, and 91 family.  It appears only the ejector is different.  If this holds true, a CMC trigger will be absolutely fantastic if affordable.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 10:35:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone come across more news about this CMC trigger at Shot Show? If anyone is there in Vegas, can you ask CMC?
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 12:02:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Bump.  Still waiting for more details.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 12:42:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Me too. I hope they offer it to the general commercial market and it isn't just some one off PSA only thing.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 2:23:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I called and asked because I would be interested in some myself.  They told me they are considering but do not have definite plans to bring to market.  So I suppose keep your ears to the ground and write them to let you know you are interested as well.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 8:12:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I called and asked because I would be interested in some myself.  They told me they are considering but do not have definite plans to bring to market.
View Quote
Sounds just like the PSA MP5
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 9:25:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I called and asked because I would be interested in some myself.  They told me they are considering but do not have definite plans to bring to market.  So I suppose keep your ears to the ground and write them to let you know you are interested as well.
View Quote
I emailed CMC and heard back from Charles there. He said that they will be making MP5 triggers. In both their flat and curved bows. He said they don't have a good time frame for release, but hoping to release them within the year.

So that is good news that it appears they are going to release their triggers to the general consumer market and it isn't some one off exclusive partnership with PSA. I am definitely interested in the CMC MP5 trigger. I like their AR triggers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top