Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2023 2:39:50 PM EDT
I just ordered the Burris 3x9 22lr ballistic reticle scope for my Ruger American rimfire.  It’ll be delivered in a couple days.  Anyone have any experience with it?  There wasn’t really anything good online or on YouTube.  Looks like a great value.
Burris rimfire
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 2:40:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Double tap
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 10:44:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Not that model but i just got the Fullfield E1 4.5x14 with the MOA ret. The glass is very good. Well beyond the price I paid. I too put it on my Ruger American rimfire.

Link Posted: 4/13/2023 10:03:08 PM EDT
[#3]
That appears to be like the old FullfieldII rimfire (50yd parallax) scope, but under a different model name that was offered in the Burris combo packages they once had many, many years ago.

I have a 3-9x40 FullfieldII (rimfire) scope that was one of the scopes that came in the combo package on my Ruger 10/22. The other 3-9x40 (100yd parallex) scope I installed on my 30-30. Good glass and solid adjustment clicks on both scopes and have held POI for years.  

If these newer Droptine scopes are as good and reliable as the FullfieldII models are, then they're a solid choice for a rifle without the high cost.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 8:29:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I just ordered the Burris 3x9 22lr ballistic reticle scope for my Ruger American rimfire.  It’ll be delivered in a couple days.  Anyone have any experience with it?  There wasn’t really anything good online or on YouTube.  Looks like a great value.
Burris rimfire
View Quote

Make sure you're getting the 20019 model with the parallax set at 50yds.  I have one of these and I really like it.  The glass is clear and bright and the build quality is top notch.  My only gripe is the reticle lines could be finer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top