Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 11/8/2023 4:42:58 PM EDT
Anybody know of a flat sharpener like the Buck EdgeTek Dual Flat Pocket Stone Knife Sharpener (https://www.buckknives.com/product/edgetek-dual-flat-pocket-stone/?sku=97076-B) but in a medium and fine instead of coarse and medium?  I've got one of the Bucks and like the size for sliding in a pouch, but would prefer the finer grits.   Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 4:08:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Buy a 4 inch stone meant for the KME sharpening system.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 6:50:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I was hoping to find a dual sided, credit card sized sharpener to slide into the little Maxpedition pocket pack that lives in my daypack.  I've got a Lansky system, just wanted a dual sided, thin sharpener.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 2:00:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm curious why you want the medium/fine instead of the course/medium?

Fine stones are everywhere. Every car window. Every piece of ceramic.

I guess my question is more of a field craft question.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 9:25:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Easier to keep in my bag for touch ups, and despite being shown many times, I'm terrible at sharpening knives.  
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top