Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2020 1:01:31 PM EDT
I have way more brass to process than time to do it. I’ll get through most of it myself but would love to have my 9mm roll sized and cheaper to send it off than to buy a roll sizer.

Is there a preferred outfit from the group?
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 1:08:12 PM EDT
[#1]
M&S brass has always been good.
I know with the virus BS going on they've had some services suspended.
Just call and talk to Mario, he'll help you out.
https://msprocessedbrass.com/
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 1:14:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
M&S brass has always been good.
I know with the virus BS going on they've had some services suspended.
Just call and talk to Mario, he'll help you out.
https://msprocessedbrass.com/
View Quote
They do really good work. I had them process about 2k cases awhile back and bought an addtl 1k pieces of processed LC brass at the same time. All the LC brass was a 2017 headstamp and in excellent condition.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 3:36:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Resizing 9mm is easy at home using normal dies. I have never priced a roll sizer and have zero experience using one. It can't possibly compete with a $35 die set. I reloaded close to 10K 9mm last year over the course of 1 month on my Dillon 550b. The whole outfit cost me around $350 15 years ago. Probably $500+ now.

Compare that to the cost of any roll sizer.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 9:11:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Resizing 9mm is easy at home using normal dies. I have never priced a roll sizer and have zero experience using one. It can't possibly compete with a $35 die set. I reloaded close to 10K 9mm last year over the course of 1 month on my Dillon 550b. The whole outfit cost me around $350 15 years ago. Probably $500+ now.

Compare that to the cost of any roll sizer.
View Quote

It’s my understanding that many Glock fires brass needs roll sized to eliminate the bulge.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 9:30:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It’s my understanding that many Glock fires brass needs roll sized to eliminate the bulge.
View Quote

I reload 10-15k per year exclusively for a glock 19 and have never had an issue with the bulge. My understanding is that is more of a 40S&W problem. But ymmv.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top