Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2020 2:06:26 PM EDT
I'm hearing alot about this product called Brass Juice and seen some folks using it on videos.

Brass Juice Case Lube

Wondering if anyone here has used it and can comment on its effectiveness. I use my own brew of Lanolin for rifle case resizing, but I need something less sticky for loading 9mm.

I'm hoping some kinda case lube that dries and is non sticky will work well to reduce my Mr. Bulletfeeder powder funnel sticking so bad on the up stroke.

All the best guys
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 3:12:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Buy lanolin and 99% alcohol on Amazon.  Mix.  Fully emulsifies in the sun on a warm day and stays that way.

I use it for all the things, no issues.  It is exactly like the Dillon spray lube.

9mm is the very last thing I would ever consider putting lube on.  .44Mag is the only pistol round I lube.

Maybe consider adding a bake on dry lube to the funnel.  You could also add car polish/wax to your tumber.

If wet tumbling, add a wax as you wash car product, or just stop wet tumbling.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 3:16:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 3:34:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep.... I use Lanolin and 99% Alcohol for my case lube.

Don't want to use it on 9mm.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 4:40:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top