Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2021 3:36:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LoopyChef95]
https://www.instagram.com/bosonsystems/   Boson Systems MNVG Housing

They don't have a website up yet and are still in development phase. For now, I gathered that the features will be 7075 Aluminum, articulation, available options in cerakote or anodized, modular, field swappable, dual LED IR illuminators(both can be independently adjusted in a range of 18-50 degrees), and cableless/solderless disassembly.

The degree of modularity spans from the ability to accept ball detent, dovetail mount, different battery sizes, battery pack ports, and the pods can be removed from the bridge.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 3:42:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LoopyChef95] [#1]

Battery sizes and battery pack port
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 4:03:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Been following those guys since the beginning. If they can keep the weight under 20oz and the price under $3000, all of the housings I have now are going bye bye.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 1:45:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks pretty cool. I can't imagine what it will cost.

Why is this thread pinned?
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 5:19:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SGT-Fish:
Looks pretty cool. I can't imagine what it will cost.

Why is this thread pinned?
View Quote

Idk, I feel like more people would've seen it if it wasn't pinned like my Nocturn post.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 8:33:17 PM EDT
[#5]
@Taft

Link Posted: 4/30/2021 10:16:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow, big fancy pinned post. Will be interested to see how all the little parts fit together and if they're as rugged/rigid as some of the other options. I know the play in my MOD-3s scares some folks off, and I was really impressed with Augee's prototype of his binos at SHOT a while back - very tight and solid-feeling.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 1:27:07 AM EDT
[#7]
@jwramp

Several of us were discussing the same thing here, Pinned Post hmmmmmm.

Originally Posted By jwramp:
Wow, big fancy pinned post. Will be interested to see how all the little parts fit together and if they're as rugged/rigid as some of the other options. I know the play in my MOD-3s scares some folks off, and I was really impressed with Augee's prototype of his binos at SHOT a while back - very tight and solid-feeling.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/9/2021 12:37:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Have we figured out why this is a pinned post yet???

Anyway. Any more info on this? Release time-frame or price point?
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 2:10:18 PM EDT
[#9]
@ site_staff how does stuff like this get pinned yet stuff this group collectively asks be pinned gets ignored?
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 3:01:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By ThisWildAdventure:
@ site_staff how does stuff like this get pinned yet stuff this group collectively asks be pinned gets ignored?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/5/2021 9:34:47 PM EDT
[#11]
It's all about the Benjamins. $$
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 6:28:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Ayooo how is this not archived but my Nocturn Ind. thread is. Boson hasn't posted anything on their insta in almost a year.
Link Posted: 2/21/2022 11:02:50 AM EDT
[#13]
This thread looking kind of sus
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 2:37:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Anybody else notice their IG started posting again with the seemingly very DTNVG-inspired housings?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:03:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By SMFdarkangel:
View Quote

Shilling is a proud tradition in this forum.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 8:49:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dino1130] [#16]
Originally Posted By Harlikwin:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Harlikwin:
Originally Posted By SMFdarkangel:

Good to see you are still around. Not being sarcastic.. Yep, shilling is proud here. I have seen it from every side.
Link Posted: 12/31/2022 6:58:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dino1130] [#17]
No idea why it is pinned.
Link Posted: 12/31/2022 2:54:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Dino1130:

Good to see you are still around. Not being sarcastic.. Yep, shilling is proud here. I have seen it from every side.
View Quote

Yeah still around. The forum has hit critical mass so I dont really feel my input isnt really needed much anymore.
Link Posted: 12/31/2022 8:00:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Supposedly one of the engineers who worked on the DTNVG started this company, thus the similarities.

A vendor shared their review of one of the first production samples on facebook. Vicsel illuminator and aluminum housing w/ articulation under 20oz with RPOs.

Definitely interesting. Seems nocturne will also be coming out with aluminum and injection molded housings next year.

It's a great time to be in the NV market. I remember back when the choices were pvs-14 bridged, RNVG, or DTNVG; and that's it.
We've definetly come a long way in the last few year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top