User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 1:56:11 PM EDT
[#1]
JRH, green laser for $695 shipped.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 2:33:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Are there any deals on the LE restricted Class IIIb IR units?
(I assume not)
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 2:40:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are there any deals on the LE restricted Class IIIb IR units?
(I assume not)
View Quote
From my understanding, you will only find them on the secondary market, unless you have LE/Mil creds
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 2:43:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Anyone have a deal on a MAWL?
View Quote
I’ve been looking too. I actually reached out to a reseller through Facebook, it sounds like BE Myers has a real tight stranglehold on MAPP and isn’t loosening those restrictions for Black Friday like most manufacturers do. Sounds like it isn’t going to happen unfortunately, as they would sell a ton.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 2:52:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
...unless you have LE/Mil creds
View Quote
I do, hence the question.
(I can obtain agency PO to satisfy any EUC as well.)
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 3:21:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jealous
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 4:00:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I’ve been looking too. I actually reached out to a reseller through Facebook, it sounds like BE Myers has a real tight stranglehold on MAPP and isn’t loosening those restrictions for Black Friday like most manufacturers do. Sounds like it isn’t going to happen unfortunately, as they would sell a ton.
View Quote
well, one vendor ran a sale last year that ended up being a couple of hundred off. I hope something similar happens this year otherwise, I'll just live with what i have.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 5:03:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would email both @TNVC and @UNV (and check with JRH and N-Vision) and see what they say.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 6:01:48 PM EDT
[#9]
wow TNVC black friday really weak… not much at all
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 7:43:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
4D pads on sale. Aside from an IR strobe, I’m not asking for anything else
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 8:13:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Picked up the dbal-d2 from DSG.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 9:13:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 9:22:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If $750 of on Sentinels is weak...Alrighty!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If $750 of on Sentinels is weak...Alrighty!
Wish I had the coin.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 9:37:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 9:40:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 10:41:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Anyone seen any deals on Norotos INVG?? I've been looking around but haven't seen anything.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 11:22:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Give us an email on Monday.
View Quote
Will do. Thank you.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 11:36:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Anyone seen any deals on Norotos INVG?? I've been looking around but haven't seen anything.
View Quote
Cheapest I saw was ownthenight.com
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 11:43:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Keep an eye on FleaBay. I got mine for a (relative) song.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 12:03:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Sorry didn't see this till now. Looks like you found the answer already.

Yes, entry level binos at $5999. with the ECHO spec tubes. Seeing some great numbers on the PVS14's with the ECHO spec tubes- 69-72 range LP, 32-35 SN
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
On JRH's BNVDs what is the difference between the L3 white phosphor tubes and the Photonis?

Sorry I have trouble keeping up on tube technology

Nevermind, I see...photonis are not filmless and have a slight advantage in mixed light environments, but not quite was well performing as L3 in low light.

https://www.jrhenterprises.com/Photonis-BNVD-Night-vision-White-Phosphor-Binocular-4G-PHOTONISBNVDNOGAIN.htm
Sorry didn't see this till now. Looks like you found the answer already.

Yes, entry level binos at $5999. with the ECHO spec tubes. Seeing some great numbers on the PVS14's with the ECHO spec tubes- 69-72 range LP, 32-35 SN
I’m really really considering jumping on this deal. Can anyone here validate how good the tubes are?
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 7:07:49 AM EDT
[#21]
They outperform my Omni VIIs so, you won’t be disappointed. If you’re not star gazing or literally beating down to spec sheets, the only thing you’re going to know:

They’re bright as fuck.
They’re clear as fuck.
L3 are cucks, and should suck a dick.

Quoted:

I’m really really considering jumping on this deal. Can anyone here validate how good the tubes are?
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 11:17:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Any good deals on thermals? I am looking to buy, but haven't seen any great deals yet today?
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 11:26:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Any good deals on thermals? I am looking to buy, but haven't seen any great deals yet today?
View Quote
N-vision had some demo unit thermal scanners on sale.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 11:31:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
I concur.  For being such high-priced gear, you just don’t see much in the way of deals on thermal which I find odd.  $250 triggers and rails get slashed by 30-50% for Black Friday but $5k-$10k thermal scopes get you a “free” mount or something similar that equates to about a 5% discount.  There’s either not much margin in these high-ticket items (which as a retailer would have me questioning the value of tying up capital on inventory or maybe explains why most don’t order your unit until you pay for it) or there’s a lot more people buying pricey gear than we all think.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 11:47:38 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm totally new to the NV game and a little overwhelmed by all the technical info.  I guess I'm lazy and don't necessarily want or need to become an expert, just want to get in the game.  So for all you experts, where is the best value on a PVS-14 right now?  Looking for some thing I'll be happy with, but don't need the most amazingly perfect unit.  Like to be around that $3000 mark.  Thanks
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 12:02:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm totally new to the NV game and a little overwhelmed by all the technical info.  I guess I'm lazy and don't necessarily want or need to become an expert, just want to get in the game.  So for all you experts, where is the best value on a PVS-14 right now?  Looking for some thing I'll be happy with, but don't need the most amazingly perfect unit.  Like to be around that $3000 mark.  Thanks
View Quote
Go read page 1 and look for a post by Lowdown3. He says they have 14's on sale for $2,799
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 12:04:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
@vugger

https://www.jrhenterprises.com/Holiday-Sales-Black-Friday_c30.htm

Site sponsor has deals on FLIR Thermals.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 12:10:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If $750 off on Sentinels is weak...Alrighty!

To add...I could then sell ya a FLIR H.I.S.S. laying around for 32K.
View Quote
Link to $750 sentinel? I couldn’t find it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 12:12:49 PM EDT
[#29]
I was really hoping for a WP Binocular deal, but seeing the TNVC Sentinels deal is $2100 less that the WP model is very tempting. Should I go for the deal or get the WP?
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 12:26:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 12:27:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If $750 off on Sentinels is weak...Alrighty!

To add...I could then sell ya a FLIR H.I.S.S. laying around for 32K.
$750 off
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 1:10:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 1:15:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 1:18:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
We have to abide ny MAP from the manufacturers, BUT I'm a stones throw away for PM's and email victor at tnvc dot com.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I concur.  For being such high-priced gear, you just don’t see much in the way of deals on thermal which I find odd.  $250 triggers and rails get slashed by 30-50% for Black Friday but $5k-$10k thermal scopes get you a “free” mount or something similar that equates to about a 5% discount.  There’s either not much margin in these high-ticket items (which as a retailer would have me questioning the value of tying up capital on inventory or maybe explains why most don’t order your unit until you pay for it) or there’s a lot more people buying pricey gear than we all think.
We have to abide ny MAP from the manufacturers, BUT I'm a stones throw away for PM's and email victor at tnvc dot com.
Nice! That’s why I try to recommend you guys whenever I can.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 3:55:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 4:10:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 4:52:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 2:10:46 AM EDT
[#38]
I'm not sure on how you're able to keep the selling the HP+ year after year for that discounted price, but keep it up!!!
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 2:46:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Can I ask what one would ultimately be giving up by purchasing the WP Photonis versus the Pinnacle? They are currently the same price, so I am curious what the trade off is between these two? Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 3:26:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Can I ask what one would ultimately be giving up by purchasing the WP Photonis versus the Pinnacle? They are currently the same price, so I am curious what the trade off is between these two? Thanks!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
@Lowdown3
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 3:51:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Thanks to all of the vendors who posted deals.  I didnt end up with a MAWL yet, but placed order for other deals.
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 4:29:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 4:31:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Thanks to all of the vendors who posted deals.  I didnt end up with a MAWL yet, but placed order for other deals.
View Quote
I would have pulled the trigger on a MAWL too. Got some other little stuff instead; holster, helmet, APL-C, and 300BLK 4.75'' bbl. Will end up with a MAWL soon I hope.
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 4:38:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'd be interested to know the answer to this as well.
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 5:45:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
I’ve got them. Two to be exact. The are ducking awesome until it’s the darkest of dark. No moon. No stars. No lights in the distance. Canopy.

The the l3’s Are about.......ehhhhh.....10% better. It’s hard to quantify but ten percent maybe a tad more feels right.

I can see into the shadows just a bit more with the l3’s

That’s not to say I need to turn on an illuminator when it’s that dark and I have the echos. It’s just the L3 is better. Thousands more better?  For me?  No. For you?  Maybe?

But if you need or just want the best in extreme low light then no doubt L3. Notice I didn’t just use the term best. I said best in low light. Mixed light?  Lots of light? Echos won’t burn. At least no where near as quickly as the l3’s.

So it really depends on needs, usage, and budget.
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 6:01:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 8:59:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
I am sad I did not find a deal on a MAWL... but at the same time my credit card is happy lol
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 10:13:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I’ve got them. Two to be exact. The are ducking awesome until it’s the darkest of dark. No moon. No stars. No lights in the distance. Canopy.

The the l3’s Are about.......ehhhhh.....10% better. It’s hard to quantify but ten percent maybe a tad more feels right.

I can see into the shadows just a bit more with the l3’s

That’s not to say I need to turn on an illuminator when it’s that dark and I have the echos. It’s just the L3 is better. Thousands more better?  For me?  No. For you?  Maybe?

But if you need or just want the best in extreme low light then no doubt L3. Notice I didn’t just use the term best. I said best in low light. Mixed light?  Lots of light? Echos won’t burn. At least no where near as quickly as the l3’s.

So it really depends on needs, usage, and budget.
View Quote
Well.......Duck.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 10:06:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
JRH, green laser for $695 shipped.
View Quote
optics planet has them for $618 shipped
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 9:19:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
They outperform my Omni VIIs so, you won't be disappointed. If you're not star gazing or literally beating down to spec sheets, the only thing you're going to know:

They're bright as fuck.
They're clear as fuck.
L3 are cucks, and should suck a dick.
View Quote
Bro, L3 ARE CUCKS omg I love you
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top