Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2020 1:35:21 PM EDT
I just picked up one of these for $599 from Classic and so far I am really impressed with the quality, fit and feel.  I have been looking online for more information but have not been able to find much.  Most is from Euro and Canadian websites.  Its made by the Turkish company Hunt Group and goes by different names but its always FD12. Cosmetically I dont care for the fake keymod but other than that the thing is very solid and well built.  Well balanced and very compact.  I havent had a chance to shoot it yet but all of the reviews I have seen say it eats low and high and is very reliable.  I will update once I have a chance to take her shooting but was curious if anyone else has experience with them.  It handles 3" and uses Beretta/Benelli chokes.  I was trying to find a good choke/brake and possibly add a K grip as it looks like it uses AR grips.  

I also love the fact that the manufacturer posted this video on their own website.

Bermuda FD12 Shooting Success

Also, it works well with the Promag 20 and the MKA 1919 mags.

Link Posted: 8/25/2020 1:44:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Very cool...
Link Posted: 8/25/2020 1:44:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Bullpup
Semi-auto
Mag-fed

Color me interested...
Link Posted: 8/26/2020 12:10:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Attachment Attached File

Reminds me of the combat shotgun from Fallout 2. Sort of want
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 12:25:34 PM EDT
[#4]
So it has fake keymod?
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 1:03:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 1:37:00 PM EDT
[#6]
What's the weight unloaded?
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 1:48:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Or fake selector switches, all set to full auto.  So it's fully auto, not just full auto!
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 11:13:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 11:42:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
[color=#0000ff]Current production Black Aces Tactical Bullpup shotguns should no longer have the faux keymod rail on the sides as that has been phased out .
View Quote

Even better....
Link Posted: 9/14/2020 8:06:32 PM EDT
[#10]
No fake keymod on mine so that’s pretty cool.  I still haven’t had time to go to the range but I will update this thread once I do.  Here is a photo.  I was not a fan of the distressed colors and prefer the plain anodized black.  If it will accept a AR-15 grip I am going with the K+ For maximum pleasure.  

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top