Saw this on Gunbroker.

https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/895581496

(Pasta) The Best Spaghetti and Meat Balls
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 8:13:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Interesting, but not sure I’d bid. Also that’s a rough 3D print job
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 10:38:13 PM EDT
[#2]
3D printed pack from some seller with no feedback on GB and a video on YouTube that is titled to obscure the content. What could go wrong?

Has anybody even heard of this before?  Seems like there is always somebody on ARF with more details.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 10:58:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I wonder how long the 3d printing will hold up.
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 8:40:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Makes me wonder if it infringes on any of the patents out there on binary triggers and is the reason it's being sold on GB? Certainly interesting, it's refreshing to see something new for the AUG trigger anyhow.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 10:06:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Hmmmm, I have an idea for making PS90/FS2000 binary triggers but hadn't looked at the AUG packs, likely similar is possible.

Fully 3D-printed hammer pack seems likely to fail quickly - it was lack of hammer pack housings that killed the 2020 HTM as I recall, and there the housing would have been under a lot less stress I'd think.

Of course the biggest detriment is the lack of a way to select binary vs normal - once pulled, the trigger is GOING to fire on release come hell or high water...
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 10:20:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hmmmm, I have an idea for making PS90/FS2000 binary triggers but hadn't looked at the AUG packs, likely similar is possible.

Fully 3D-printed hammer pack seems likely to fail quickly - it was lack of hammer pack housings that killed the 2020 HTM as I recall, and there the housing would have been under a lot less stress I'd think.

Of course the biggest detriment is the lack of a way to select binary vs normal - once pulled, the trigger is GOING to fire on release come hell or high water...
View Quote

I would be surprised if it can hold up in any long term. Also I don’t understand how they are differentiating between single and and binary in the video. Maybe someone with better eyes could help since I don’t think they could do how the aug is suppose to work with the SA aug although I could be wrong
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 10:31:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I would be surprised if it can hold up in any long term. Also I don’t understand how they are differentiating between single and and binary in the video. Maybe someone with better eyes could help since I don’t think they could do how the aug is suppose to work with the SA aug although I could be wrong
View Quote

There was no single fire shown in the video. Every time he pulled and released the trigger the gun fired. As far as the longevity of the 3D printed pack who knows? Since the AUG already utilizes polymer in it's FCG it all boils down to the design and material used to print the binary pack.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:42:01 PM EDT
[#8]
This seems neat...i’d like to drop one in my PS90 sbr
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 11:51:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Anyone on here pick it up? I see it sold for 3 hundo
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 12:26:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Damn. I was watching it. Hopefully someone here bought it so we can see how it really works in the wild.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top