Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2023 1:55:19 PM EDT
I’ve been looking to pick up an ACR with the basic handguard and the folding stock. Any ideas on the best place to look? Gunbroker has been rough.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:34:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By CharlieFoxtrotKiller:
I've been looking to pick up an ACR with the basic handguard and the folding stock. Any ideas on the best place to look? Gunbroker has been rough.
View Quote
I have seen them for sale on here from time to time.  I have never bought anything off either, but ACR Forum or Guns America might be your other good bets. They will pop up from time to time on all 3 sites, but your best bet is probably putting up a WTB ad here. Otherwise hopefully Franklin will announce their ACR lineup at SHOT Show, though you'll have to be patient.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 8:28:45 PM EDT
[#2]
https://tacswap.com/post/63739c575b1a9f000bd6630d

No affiliation. Just saw it on there
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 12:37:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I spotted one locally -

https://www.rykerarms.com/products?brand=Bushmaster&query=acr&page=1&per=250

Link Posted: 1/23/2023 6:57:38 PM EDT
[#4]
It’s hit or miss across the forums. There’s been a few rifles on here, AKFiles, ACRForum, Tacswap, and my local forum.

Easiest route is GunBroker.

There’s some that pop up on the ACR FB groups, but you have to do your due diligence and make sure they’re legit, established members. I haven’t had any problems with any of the above.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 8:13:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: StillGonnaSendIt] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Howdy_15:
It’s hit or miss across the forums. There’s been a few rifles on here, AKFiles, ACRForum, Tacswap, and my local forum.

Easiest route is GunBroker.

There’s some that pop up on the ACR FB groups, but you have to do your due diligence and make sure they’re legit, established members. I haven’t had any problems with any of the above.
View Quote

@Howdy_15 if it’s the the one I’m thinking of on AKfiles it’s sold and it is at my ffl waiting for me to pick it up

Gunbroker and AK Files have them at least once a month for under 3k
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 9:37:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Why are the prices so high lately? I feel like I was looking at these less than a year ago and could’ve grabbed one for under $2000.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top