Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2024 9:48:50 PM EDT
I’ve always enjoyed my Z5RS slick and whenever wanting an optic I’d just use the included MKE rail, but I’ve been thinking about picking up a better rail to stick either an EOTech or 30mm tube Aimpoint on. I was looking at just picking up a KAC rail and waiting to find a KAC 30mm tube mount to stick on it but apparently I’m way out of the loop cuz MP5 RASs are like a grand now. I’ve had a Spuhr handguard for it for a few years now so might just pick up a Spuhr mount to match.

Are the B&T rails still regarded as the best or has something come along now that’s better? How well do these optic mounts hold up while mounted on the gun? Does anyone here have any experience with the rear sight replacement RMR/SRO mounts?
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 10:34:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the MFI low profile.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 3:44:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top