Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2023 11:59:51 AM EDT
I picked up a pair of el Cheapo GSG Firefly .22 Pistols on sale from Rural King. One for me and one for the misses...

They come with a threaded barrel, but unfortunately, they are threaded as M9x0.75 so I need an adapter for them, so we can put Cans on them.  Ideally Amazon would be the best place, but I found every size, but 9x.75 to 1/2x28....

I googled and found a few other places, but never heard of them any of them... Thought I'd check here.

Also, with my old ass eyes, I seem to take to green night sights better than any other color.
Does anyone make Night Sights for the Firefly? Probably Not.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 12:14:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, I guess I'm going to try a pair of these from LethalEye.com   and see how they do...  
I mean its a cheap ass .22, not like a Nice H&K or some other spendy gun...
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 12:38:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I just searched for gsg firefly 22lr thread adapter and found a bunch heres one site

https://hughesprecision.com/product/hughes-precision-sig-mosquito-thread-adapter-12-28-wfluted-thread-protector/
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 9:54:43 AM EDT
[#3]
I was going to suggest HUGHES PRECISION.  I'm glad the last poster steered you that way.  I have purchased several thread adapters from HUGHES PRECISION and they have always been a perfect fit.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 9:25:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was going to suggest HUGHES PRECISION.  I'm glad the last poster steered you that way.  I have purchased several thread adapters from HUGHES PRECISION and they have always been a perfect fit.
View Quote

I've never ordered from Hughes, but it was the best looking adapter I saw through limited research.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 8:11:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top