Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/11/2017 7:51:58 PM EDT
I had a Benelli M4, it would run all of the Flite Control loads, including the 8 pellet 1145fps load. Will the SBS run the same? Does it run the #1 Flite Control Buck? I know it isn't apples to apples because the pressure of a 12ga round is much lower, but when you cut an AR15 barrel down, you need to enlarge the port for equal function on some barrels, depending on port size, due to reduced dwell-time. I don't know if port size is a big deal or not, here, and don't really care, as long as the SBS reliably runs the above?
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 4:06:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I ran a few hundred rounds of full power buck through it first to break it in; it'll eat anything & everything, including the FliteControl.
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 11:52:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Generally speaking, mine will reliably run anything over 3 dram equivalent.  Light field target loads can get down as low as 2.5 dram eq and so I try to cherry pick the slightly hotter shells.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 11:21:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Generally speaking, mine will reliably run anything over 3 dram equivalent.  Light field target loads can get down as low as 2.5 dram eq and so I try to cherry pick the slightly hotter shells.
View Quote
Have you played with the #1 Flite Control Buck, and hte 8-pellet reduced recoil (1145fps) Flite Control buck? How did it like that?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top