BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2024 2:50:48 PM EDT
Panzer Arms M4 Clone | The Benelli M4 At Home
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 7:23:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 3:55:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I wonder how well these will hold up over time. I remember watching a different review on some other Turkish m4 clones and if I remember correctly there were issues.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 5:08:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Mine has 1k through it now and shoots all loads 100%.

I didn’t even try a birdshot round until I had 600 buck and ball through it though. I love it.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:45:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I DO love that walnut furniture, the ARFCOM solution would be to buy a second Panzer M4, I ALSO like the adjustable stock on the first one I bought. Hmmmm.....

Link Posted: 4/9/2024 10:10:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Is the Panzer supposed to be better quality than the MAC 1014?

I am not liking the ambi-charging handle on the Panzer.  Where am I going to put my shotgun shell cards?
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 10:31:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Yojimbo:

I am not liking the ambi-charging handle on the Panzer.  Where am I going to put my shotgun shell cards?
View Quote

I looked at one of the new Panzer M4s a couple weeks ago. Using Velcro cards? Use them just like normal and stick the Velcro over the empty charging handle slot. Shouldn’t be a problem.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 12:49:51 AM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

The MAC 1014 is a much higher quality clone, and a more exact M4 copy than the Panzer (which cuts some corners and takes some liberties).  For instance, the Panzer's gas pistons are NOT chrome plated where as the MAC 1014's are.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 6:27:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: snuffy19608] [#8]
Originally Posted By Blain:

The MAC 1014 is a much higher quality clone, and a more exact M4 copy than the Panzer (which cuts some corners and takes some liberties).  For instance, the Panzer's gas pistons are NOT chrome plated where as the MAC 1014's are.
View Quote

Oh yeah? Cause mine sure LOOK plated.

What corners, and what liberties?
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 7:30:27 AM EDT
[#9]
I look at guns like this and say what would I use it for?
Home/self-defense? No= not proven reliable.
3-gun or other competition? No, be there done that with a M930= not proven reliable. I would need a back-up gun.
Shotgun class? No= not proven reliable. I would need a back-up gun.
For fun at the range? No= shooting a shotgun is not fun.
So, it would be wasted money and take up space in my safe and I have enough of those guns.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 8:20:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By nuke1:
3-gun or other competition? No, be there done that with a M930= not proven reliable. I would need a back-up gun.
So, it would be wasted money and take up space in my safe and I have enough of those guns.
View Quote

agree with your points but you gotta get out and do some clay games.  I cant recall anyone ever saying they didnt enjoy blasting clays.

but yeah, there isnt a place in my safe for one of these.  My Benellis and Browning suite me just fine.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 8:56:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Capt_Destro] [#11]
View Quote

Shooting shotguns is fun to me.

Stuff like shockwaves are a blast. Especially when you can hit stuff 25 yards away with slugs with no stock.

It's not so much shooting that's fun, but the recoil management and reloading.

Maybe it's the nerd in me.

Mag Dumping a Benelli/Turkinelli will put a smile on anyone's face. Their shoulder not so much I guess.

Sometimes the pain is worth it, and makes you feel alive.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 11:08:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Blain] [#12]
Originally Posted By snuffy19608:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By snuffy19608:
Originally Posted By Blain:

https://youtu.be/2oagPBCUFLg?t=834

As you can see, when compared to the real deal there are a lot of areas in the gas system that are not chrome plated.  The MAC's parts look identical to the benelli's.  The Panzer furniture is also glaringly different, where as the MAC 1014 w/ pistol grip stock is indistinguishable.  Maybe not a big deal, but is an example of a liberty that was taken in the cloning process.  There are a few other small examples of differences as well.  Point is the MAC 1014 with the pistol grip stock is almost indistinguishable from the real thing, both inside and out (aside from the markings).

That's like saying "I won't use a PSA because it's a clone of the real thing.  Colt or bust!!!!"  

Tell me, "Nuke", do you only own Colt AR15s?

If the clone is built exactly the same to the same specs and functions exactly the same, then I don't understand your issue aside from a psychological / principled one.  And even then, unless you only owned / shot Colt AR15s (and no copies of other guns, 1911s, etc) then you wouldn't even be ideologically consistent on that!  

Seems like you just don't like shotguns since they "hurt" you.  Should stick to your .223 mouse guns!
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 5:40:22 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

We all have different needs, wants, and desires.

I've fired both of my MAC 1014's to trust my life to them with slugs and/or 00B. Slugs just about stack at 50 yards... pretty accurate I think.

I like smashing various things on the range with a SG... the MAC 1014 shoots kind of soft IMO.

Link Posted: 4/10/2024 5:42:38 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

I don't know if one is better than the other per se... but it does appear they are the best clones thus far. I mean for $375 for the MAC what's not to like?
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 10:22:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: slack_out] [#15]
A big looming question...

Will a Panzer stock tube (adjustable 3x or 5x at $49)  and the telescoping stock fit on a MAC 1014? Please post if anyone knows.

I've been accumulating upgrade parts for a Panzer M4 (DMW  tube, adj stock) but a MAC  looks good too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top