Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2020 11:38:08 AM EDT
Has anyone seen the new Benelli Lupo in person at SHOT, or otherwise?  It's caught my eye, but I'm disappointed to see the 300 Win Mag listed with a 1:11 twist.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 3:21:13 PM EDT
[#1]
No one has any info?  Just have to wait until they are out and about.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 3:26:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 7:22:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't think they're shipping until August
View Quote

Whoa, the penguin is lost...the South Pole is that way......>>>>>>>>>>>>

Link Posted: 7/30/2020 10:25:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I was able to handle one, they are unique, decent trigger for hunting rifle. I'd say its about right, probably 3-3.5 lbs. It feels a lot like a SBE III as far as the stock goes, you can tell they used some of the same design features. They action is pretty smooth and the rifle cycles quickly. Magazine is double stack even in the .300 so it looks like it holds 4 or 5 rounds. 5/8-24 thread. They have the comfort-tech features in the stock. Nice thick cheek pad to help with recoil. If they shoot, id say it'd be a good choice for someone who is willing to spend $1600 on a factory bolt gun that is fairly "plain".
Link Posted: 7/30/2020 11:11:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top