Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2021 11:11:08 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 11:25:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I can only assume that they are being EXTRA picky now. I’ve seen denials on some silly things. Worst one was an efile I did that uploaded my trust title page twice…when I spoke to the examiner, I got “I wasn’t sure that something wasn’t missing”. Uhhhhhh the pages were numbered and the final page said “final page”.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 11:26:33 AM EDT
[#2]
SNAFU by .gov is a given.

.gov making it as difficult as possible to run a private business is expected.

Bitching at a .gov employee is as productive as bitching about a dog fart.

You already know all this or you wouldn't be the #1 vendor for many of the most desirable services on this site.

Give it 24hr to cool down. Then call and work your magic with the .gov employee who is probably having a bad Monday as well.

It sucks, can't put it back in a bag. Remind yourself how you got to be ADCO!
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 11:29:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 11:54:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Bitch number 2.   Received a Trust Form 4 back because page 2 is blank.    I haven't filled out page 2 on a trust since 41F took effect.  All that info is on the responsible forms I submitted with the form 4.

View Quote

My assumption is that you are specifically talking about page 2 questions 14 thru 20 that you have been omitting (on the most current form revision), right?
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 12:11:59 PM EDT
[#5]
My wife filled out my sbr 5320.20 paperwork this year

Mislabeled the mp5 model numbers of 2 lines

They approved it with a correction hand written

Never had them do that, anytime there’s been an issue, denied and resubmit

I’m shocked
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 9:57:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 11:12:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I've been trying to straighten out my address with them for 10 months - put in a 5320 then didn't move.  They took seven (!) months to respond to my letter about not moving, with an oddly worded form letter that said I needed to give them my serial numbers, as apparently they don't have a way to see what NFA items a trust owns - all they can do is look things up by serial number.

They are not fast, efficient, or often correct.  But never in doubt!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top