Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2023 4:43:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 6:55:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Another of Ethans children released into the wild.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/8/2023 10:46:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Red_Label] [#2]
Oooh... me likey! . My BK2 is such a monstrous pig (though I like that), that this would be a nice addition. Granted, it looks like it would be a direct competitor to my Benchmade Bushcrafter. But would still like to have one of these. Moar is moar!

Oh, and yeah... those logo stains are weird indeed. But a baton session or two and no one will care about that anyways.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 1:28:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 10:54:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Mine was the same way out of the box. So I stripped it and added a ACV patina and micarta handles.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 5:59:41 PM EDT
[#5]
The tweener handles look like they have more room for big hands than the full size Beckers, is that correct? I held a BK2 years ago and it was a bit tight for me. I've been considering a 16 on and off as a general use fixed blade, I'd rather not go through buying and returning it if it's too short of a handle.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 6:21:46 PM EDT
[#6]
BK16 should fit you ok, I've got good sized mitts and my hand fits on mine.

Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top