BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 38
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 11:09:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By stimr2:

Glad to see you in this thread, I'm the guy who from your Instagram comments.  There's also a private B&T owners group on Facebook.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kimjonggoon:
My GHM9 is having these feed issues constantly. I just emailed B&T to ask if they'll work on my barrel and feed ramp.https://www.flickr.com/gp/thepensivenorthwestern/15h2o8
https://www.flickr.com/gp/thepensivenorthwestern/DTb43L

Glad to see you in this thread, I'm the guy who from your Instagram comments.  There's also a private B&T owners group on Facebook.

^this is the other guy from IG.

HotRodGlock checking in...
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 11:15:50 PM EDT
[#2]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kimjonggoon:
My GHM9 is having these feed issues constantly. I just emailed B&T to ask if they'll work on my barrel and feed ramp.https://www.flickr.com/gp/thepensivenorthwestern/15h2o8
https://www.flickr.com/gp/thepensivenorthwestern/DTb43L

can I get an invite to that group? PM me for my info. I have a TP9 and just ordered an APC9k
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 12:51:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: stimr2] [#3]
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1296908786998938/?ref=share

Anyone can join but absolutely no talking about selling items.

The group uses MeWe for selling items.  But I hardly see people post on their.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 8:04:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Can someone PM the contact info for the B&T rep that you are dealing with for warranty stuff? I have a question/issue not related to the GHM9
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:11:43 AM EDT
[#5]
@AlphaThree

[email protected]
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 4:07:36 PM EDT
[#6]
They haven't responded to me but that's the guy.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 4:11:39 PM EDT
[#7]

View Quote
What up bruh thanks for the tips
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 1:36:15 AM EDT
[#8]

Does that charging handle auto fold?

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 4:28:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: stimr2] [#9]
Yes, it has spring tension to automatically fold.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 1:57:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Got a 39mm mount for after I SBR it with a tele stock and went with a Glock lower on the pseudo SD...

Link Posted: 4/26/2020 5:40:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Nice to see the GHM9c can be purchased with a Glock lower now.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:02:58 AM EDT
[#12]
My ghm9 compact has now been at B&T for warranty for over a month. they are saying they cannot get it to malfunction at all, but I had multiple failures to feed with two types of jhp and one type of FMJ. they said that the armorer does not see anything out of spec. What would y'all do? Just ask for them to send it back to me? Do these guns just need to be broken in? Or lubed up?
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 11:23:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By txfactor:
My ghm9 compact has now been at B&T for warranty for over a month. they are saying they cannot get it to malfunction at all, but I had multiple failures to feed with two types of jhp and one type of FMJ. they said that the armorer does not see anything out of spec. What would y'all do? Just ask for them to send it back to me? Do these guns just need to be broken in? Or lubed up?
View Quote

My GHM9 Compact (GEN 1) has also been at B&T for warranty for over a month well for the same issues.  Haven't heard back from them yet though even though I emailed them over two weeks ago for an update of some sort.  I didn't want to press the issue too much as I figured they slowed down quite a bit due to current events and whatnot.  

In regards to having them broken in, in my experience, the more I fired the more malfunctions increased. I even have multiple videos of the malfunctions to include the magazine falling out problem that has slowly become a regular occurrence if they request some sort of evidence.  

B&T is praised on a lot of forums for their customer service and I hope they come up with a solution for yours (and mine too).  

Link Posted: 4/29/2020 11:53:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Same mine got worse as I fired more rounds through it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 10:18:23 PM EDT
[#15]
I haven’t read through the entire thread, but I just picked up a lightly used one and the stock mag leaves a lot to be desired.

The only other gripe I has is that my Eotech EXPS mount won’t clear the top rail. The receiver is too wide and the bottom of the mount interferes with it. Just an FYI.
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 2:24:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Another couple hundred rounds for Speer gold dot down the pipe. No malfunctions and no cracked mags.

There are plenty of GHM9s that run great out there and I guess I was lucky enough to snag one.
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 7:09:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Any suggestions as to what a GHM non-Glock lower is worth? And where should I sell it?
Link Posted: 5/9/2020 7:02:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By CJofFL:
Any suggestions as to what a GHM non-Glock lower is worth? And where should I sell it?
View Quote

thats a tough one, there probably isnt a big market for them as uppers arent readily available. maybe start out at $250 and go down until it sells? id post it in the classifieds here.
Link Posted: 5/9/2020 7:03:52 PM EDT
[#19]
im glad i got the compact, it fits nicely in my backpack when collapsed.

Link Posted: 5/12/2020 11:11:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kimjonggoon] [#20]
Getting my GHM9 back this week. That was very quick. They said they replaced the feed ramp and tuned down the chamber mouth to reduce the feed angle. I'll take it out this weekend and run the most troublesome jhp I have.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 11:57:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kimjonggoon] [#21]
I used to say how great my GHM9 was too until I reached the round count where it didn't feed right anymore.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 4:33:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Good to hear and hopefully you won't have any feeding issues this weekend.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:46:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By n2oiroc:
New guy here. My 2018 production gen 2 compact was also having feed issues with flat point 147g lawman, 147g magtech jhp’s, and 158g fiocchi. I sent it in and they machined the barrel and installed a new feed ramp. The flat lip that caught the rounds is gone. All those rounds hand cycle and run 100% now in the 90 rounds ive tried. I dont have a before pic, but here it is after the fix. 

https://i.imgur.com/IBeaM6t.jpg
View Quote

Update. I have ran a few hundred rounds through it since the repair. It has been 100% reliable and feeds flat nose and jhp rounds with no issue. Accuracy has been stellar too.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 12:36:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By n2oiroc:

Update. I have ran a few hundred rounds through it since the repair. It has been 100% reliable and feeds flat nose and jhp rounds with no issue. Accuracy has been stellar too.
View Quote

That's good to hear.  Mine has been at B&T Warranty for about two months now.  Looking forward to getting it fixed and start shooting it again.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 12:07:12 AM EDT
[#25]
B&T repaired my GHM9 quick. It ran perfectly until I blew out the extractor with bad ammo. Getting a parts kit and fixing it asap. It was pretty funny until I realized the extractor was missing. It did run without one better than I expected.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:21:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By stimr2:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1296908786998938/?ref=share

Anyone can join but absolutely no talking about selling items.

The group uses MeWe for selling items.  But I hardly see people post on their.
View Quote

I have tried to join this group a couple of times but something went wrong. Another member here tried to help out by sending me an invite but I never received it.

I am hoping someone here can put me in touch with one of the B&T FB group admins.

When I am signed into FB and I follow the link above this is what I see (first image).  Also when logged into FB and search for the B&T group it will not show-up in search results.   When I am not logged into FB I can see the group page and it will show-up when I search (second image below).  I belong to several other groups (H&K, SIG, CZ, Stribog, etc.) and have never had any issues joining those groups.

Hoping someone here can help.  Thanks in advance.

What I see when I am logged into FB.

This is what I see when I am not logged into FB.

Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:12:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By N_Parker:

I have tried to join this group a couple of times but something went wrong. Another member here tried to help out by sending me an invite but I never received it.

I am hoping someone here can put me in touch with one of the B&T FB group admins.

When I am signed into FB and I follow the link above this is what I see (first image).  Also when logged into FB and search for the B&T group it will not show-up in search results.   When I am not logged into FB I can see the group page and it will show-up when I search (second image below).  I belong to several other groups (H&K, SIG, CZ, Stribog, etc.) and have never had any issues joining those groups.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q90/924/2n0agf.jpg

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q90/924/kPtgzJ.jpg

View Quote

looks like you got banned from the group to me
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 2:38:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: N_Parker] [#28]
Originally Posted By O3scgt:

View All Quotes

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q90/924/2n0agf.jpg

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q90/924/kPtgzJ.jpg

I sent a request to join but never received a reply.  Is it possible to get banned even before joining and participating?  What was my infraction..... requesting to join the group?

I'm fairly new to FB so I could have done something wrong in the request process but it was pretty straight forward.

I'm still hoping someone here can put me in touch with an admin to figure out what went wrong.

Help!  

Link Posted: 5/25/2020 2:00:48 PM EDT
[#29]

I sent a request to join but never received a reply.  Is it possible to get banned even before joining and participating?  What was my infraction..... requesting to join the group?

I'm fairly new to FB so I could have done something wrong in the request process but it was pretty straight forward.

I'm still hoping someone here can put me in touch with an admin to figure out what went wrong.

Help!  

View Quote

were there questions you didn't answer when you joined? I don't remember if they had them when I joined the group. Some groups will delete and block the request to join if someone doesn't answer their entry questions. They mainly used them to keep the bots and trolls out.
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 3:03:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: N_Parker] [#30]

were there questions you didn't answer when you joined? I don't remember if they had them when I joined the group. Some groups will delete and block the request to join if someone doesn't answer their entry questions. They mainly used them to keep the bots and trolls out.
View Quote

Yes, there were questions and I'm sure I answered them correctly but I could have inadvertently answered one wrong.

Still hoping someone here can put me in touch with an admin.  HELP!

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:45:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By n2oiroc:
im glad i got the compact, it fits nicely in my backpack when collapsed.

https://i.imgur.com/xLH7YU0h.jpg
View Quote

What backpack is that? Ive been looking for a bag/backpack that will fit it that can hold a plate also.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 2:14:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Fabian:

What backpack is that? Ive been looking for a bag/backpack that will fit it that can hold a plate also.
View Quote

its a 5.11 lv18. they make a few that will fit the ghm9c and have a plate carrier compartment.

https://www.511tactical.com/lv18.html
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 3:44:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BOSEBEAT22] [#33]
Fairly new GHM9 owner here, yesterday I went to the range with some 147 grained flat nose Blazer ammo for the first time and was crossing my fingers beforehand that I wouldn't run into any issues. Alas, not even a mag in I could quickly tell the gun didn't like it.

I've run both 115 and 124gr FMJ through it with no problems so I'm guessing its a feedramp related issue.

I really don't want to send it off to B&T, especially considering how long its taken some of y'all to get your guns back, so my question is have any of y'all found any subsonic ammo that feeds reliably through it? I also just bought some SIG 147gr elite performance ammo as some of y'all said it worked, fingers crossed, looking to try it next weekend.

Any suggestions would be great, thanks!

(its a gen 2 btw)
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 2:30:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jaecubsten] [#34]
@N_Parker
I can't even find the G&T bookface group when I search.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 9:13:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Anybody have a telescoping adapter with or without tail hook they want to sell?
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:53:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Jaecubsten:
Anybody have a telescoping adapter with or without tail hook they want to sell?
View Quote

Your I'm box is full; check your email.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 5:28:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By spider:

Your I'm box is full; check your email.
View Quote
Thanks for the heads up, got it emptied out and sent ya an email back.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 6:34:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Still in the market for the full assembly if anyone has one they wanna sell. https://imgur.com/2Zk6g4i
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 6:38:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Anybody put a tailhook mod 1c on their ghm9 yet? Appears to be quite a bit smaller than the original tailhook, trying to decide if it's worth upgrading.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 6:40:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Jaecubsten:
@N_Parker
I can't even find the G&T bookface group when I search.
View Quote

It is out there, see the link a few posts above.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 7:24:23 PM EDT
[#41]

It is out there, see the link a few posts above.
View Quote
My bad, missed the link. Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:03:04 PM EDT
[#42]
I picked my GHM9 up a few months back after running in to it at a LGS I don't frequent much. It was literally gathering dust on their shelves. After a few outings, I fell in love with it and decided I wanted to make it one of the centerpieces to my collection.

I called Scott at THSF and asked to get on the wait list for an SD kit. He told me I was #6, so I didn't expect to hear anything for a very long time. Then three weeks ago he calls me and asks me if I wanted it still as the other five people in front of me passed. Needless to say, I didn't hesitate! Paperwork is pending as of 6/5/20! The wait is going to be agonizing

Link Posted: 6/24/2020 3:23:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Speaking of, is there anyone that actually has the SD kits in stock?
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 7:34:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Just got my Gen 1 GHM9 back from B&T for the G Lower Bolt Mod & the "latest" HP Feedramp mod as well. I got a G Lower and a folding CH too.
So, what are the worst reported offenders with regard to ammo, so I can shoot some to check my gun. On my G Lower it's marked APC-G. Are all the G Lowers marked this way? The Bolt hold open is different and I'm hoping it will work on the Gen 1 GHM9. The trigger isn't as good as the one on the original lower either. It has a heavier break and a longer reset. Maybe this is due to the fact the magazine angle on the lower is different. I will just be happy if it runs 147gr flatpoint and HP's suppressed with my Gemtech Mk9k 3 lug.
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 8:31:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By nosbocaj:
I picked my GHM9 up a few months back after running in to it at a LGS I don't frequent much. It was literally gathering dust on their shelves. After a few outings, I fell in love with it and decided I wanted to make it one of the centerpieces to my collection.

I called Scott at THSF and asked to get on the wait list for an SD kit. He told me I was #6, so I didn't expect to hear anything for a very long time. Then three weeks ago he calls me and asks me if I wanted it still as the other five people in front of me passed. Needless to say, I didn't hesitate! Paperwork is pending as of 6/5/20! The wait is going to be agonizing

https://i.imgur.com/BREcatf.jpg
View Quote

That's super cool.  I was considering one of those recently even though I have a couple of MP5s.
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 2:09:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By CaverX:
Speaking of, is there anyone that actually has the SD kits in stock?
View Quote

Not anywhere I know of. They don't seem to come over here in large quantities. Best thing to do would be find a B&T dealer and get on a wait list if they have one.
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 3:56:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Are these fixed as it relates to feeding hollow-points?  Are guns shipping with the mods or do they need to go back to B&T?
Link Posted: 7/1/2020 5:43:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By johnnywitt:
Just got my Gen 1 GHM9 back from B&T for the G Lower Bolt Mod & the "latest" HP Feedramp mod as well. I got a G Lower and a folding CH too.
So, what are the worst reported offenders with regard to ammo, so I can shoot some to check my gun. On my G Lower it's marked APC-G. Are all the G Lowers marked this way? The Bolt hold open is different and I'm hoping it will work on the Gen 1 GHM9. The trigger isn't as good as the one on the original lower either. It has a heavier break and a longer reset. Maybe this is due to the fact the magazine angle on the lower is different. I will just be happy if it runs 147gr flatpoint and HP's suppressed with my Gemtech Mk9k 3 lug.
View Quote
There are lowers marked GHM-G as well, but as far as I know there are zero differences between them other than the marking, as they both work on the APC and GHM.
Link Posted: 7/2/2020 4:27:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: johnnywitt] [#49]
All Guns except Gen 1 guns with serial numbers below like 17000 have the HP mod. This was a GHM9 problem that they were designed to be a modular sport gun according to Switzerland and thus designed to shoot FMJ only.
With the mod they are designed to shoot anything from 100-147gr. Those are the parameters that Jordan at B&T gave me.

The only Lowers that they have now are marked APC-G. They are going to possibly change all the Glock Lowers to be marked G only in the future.

I just don't like that I'm not going to ever use my stock lower due to the B&T mags being fragile and so I have a bastard looking gun now that says APC-G in bold on the lower.

I plan to SBR it anyway, so what the hell. At least I can leave a Glock Mag loaded for an extended period of time and even drop it without worry. I would like a double feed mag that is tough like an Mp5 mag, but the Mp5 isn't as modular as a B&T and no Bolt Hold Open which is a no go for me for a home defense weapon.

I use a 9mm for home defense with standard pressure Gold Dot 115gr HP's. I know Folks say that the 5.56 or .223 has less penetration in structures but that is only maybe true if you cherry pick ammo to make that test come out how you want. PD's would shoot a 124gr NATO round and then compare that to like a frangible or varmit round in a .223 and then come the conclusion that the 9mm penetrates more inside a house than a 5.56. Why would they do that? Because they wanted more Firepower from an Intermediate Rifle Round is why. A lot of them came back from the war in Iraq and kicked a lot of doors using M4 variants and saw the difference between somebody hit with a rifle round and somebody hit with a pistol round (even out of a subgun).
Link Posted: 7/2/2020 7:57:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By johnnywitt:
All Guns except Gen 1 guns with serial numbers below like 17000 have the HP mod. This was a GHM9 problem that they were designed to be a modular sport gun according to Switzerland and thus designed to shoot FMJ only.
With the mod they are designed to shoot anything from 100-147gr. Those are the parameters that Jordan at B&T gave me.
View Quote

I’m confused. Is there a “2nd” HP fix, to supersede the initial fix? I ask as mine is definitely a Gen 2, has feeding problems with 147, and is going back to B&T for a feedramp and chamber face upgrade.
Page / 38
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top