Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2020 9:29:27 PM EDT
I realize this rifle is on the SCAR level of pricing....or above...but there must be some in the wild. Any reviews out there???
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:07:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I found only one guy in Canada testing one and he has several videos on it but no solid accuracy testing that I have found. I am not sure why that rifle is so hard to find.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 9:14:56 AM EDT
[#2]
There's one nib for sale in the EE. You should buy it and give us the skinny on it
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 9:58:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Odd I was asking myself the question the other day. I have an APC300 and its a great gun, very accurate and stupidly  good quality. It is a piggy though.

I shot an APC308 at a trade show but that wasnt the best test of accuracy. From what I remember I didnt like shooting it with the slim stock they had on it. We were basically in a huge line and it was just hop in shoot shoot shoot and out so again it might not have been the best test. I'd check the weight vs the SCAR. I have a Scar 17 and its hard to dethrone IMO. If you find some good comparisons please post them up as I'd be curious.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 2:27:02 AM EDT
[#4]
APC308 is 7075 aluminum. Just one reason why I'd buy it over the SCAR.

Shooting one, I'd pick it over the SCAR. It is better built IMO, plus the ability to use PMAGs out of the box is a plus.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top