Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2022 12:03:17 PM EDT
Anyone have a good solution to store and transport a bunch of BX-25 mags?

Seems with the popularity of the 10/22 and the common status of the 25 round mags, someone would be selling a storage container by now.
Link Posted: 4/2/2022 12:27:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I put mine in a Harbor Freight poly 50 call ammo can clone.
Link Posted: 4/2/2022 12:33:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you brave enuf?  

More seriously, have you tried an ammo can?  Maybe some doubled-up plastic shopping bags?  A cheap backpack?
Link Posted: 4/2/2022 1:24:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I just use a .50 cal GI can…

Link Posted: 4/2/2022 1:27:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I use one of the MTM boxes for holding AR mags. I tuck two of the BX25 mags in one AR mag slot. I put .22 pistol mags in one slot & cut out a corner of the foam to hold a couple of boxes of ammo. theres also room for muffs & glasses so everything I need is in one place.  pick it up & go shooting.
Link Posted: 4/2/2022 9:03:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

How many mags fit in one of those cans?
Link Posted: 4/2/2022 9:05:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I use one of the MTM boxes for holding AR mags. I tuck two of the BX25 mags in one AR mag slot. I put .22 pistol mags in one slot & cut out a corner of the foam to hold a couple of boxes of ammo. theres also room for muffs & glasses so everything I need is in one place.  pick it up & go shooting.
View Quote

I wish MTM made a can for these mags. I'm really looking for something that holds the mags in individual slots or pouches.

Might just stack them in a .50 cal can as some in this thread have suggested.

Link Posted: 4/3/2022 1:09:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 1:19:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/3/2022 8:05:42 AM EDT
[#9]

This is close to what I was envisioning - thanks.

Is that company legit? I see european references on the website.

If they are GTG, I'm gonna order a couple to try out. I can always use them for Glock mags if the Ruger mags don't fit.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 10:04:17 AM EDT
[#10]
I use the MTM Ar mag cans for all my pistol mags, usually can get two mags in each slot.

For BX-25s I’d look at the MTM AK mag can. Or a 4cell AK mag pouch if you want something easy to carry.

While it’s not quite the same, I have a four cell VZ58 mag pouch (VZ mags are a bit longer front-back than AK mags) that would work.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 12:57:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This is close to what I was envisioning - thanks.

Is that company legit? I see european references on the website.

If they are GTG, I'm gonna order a couple to try out. I can always use them for Glock mags if the Ruger mags don't fit.
View Quote

I bought my bullet feeder from them. They had great communication and shipped it quickly.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 10:39:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I bought my bullet feeder from them. They had great communication and shipped it quickly.
View Quote

I ordered two of the pouches to try out. Will grab more if they are what I needed.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.  I'm going to look into the other options as well.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 10:59:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I ordered two of the pouches to try out. Will grab more if they are what I needed.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.  I'm going to look into the other options as well.
View Quote

I'd curious to hear how well they work considering the mags shown in the pic are straight? I'd also like to know if they work with the BX-15 mags? Please post a follow-up when you get them and let us know what else you come up with?

Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top