Posted: 3/15/2020 8:02:20 PM EDT
Here.

Saw on reddit.
Need an expert to confirm.
If they are im buying.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/16/2020 8:56:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Sure do look like it to me based on the specs.   I think others bought them and said they were just rebranded L210 plates.

MWA will often give a coupon for first time buyers. Make sure to check that out before placing order.
Link Posted: 3/16/2020 2:17:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I asked Hesco.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 11:25:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sure do look like it to me based on the specs.   I think others bought them and said they were just rebranded L210 plates.

MWA will often give a coupon for first time buyers. Make sure to check that out before placing order.
View Quote
So based on this the seller is G2G I’m assuming? I may pick up a set too.
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 1:22:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

So based on this the seller is G2G I’m assuming? I may pick up a set too.
View Quote
I think a bunch of guys have gotten what they ordered in a reasonable amount of time.  Im currently waiting on an order from them myself.
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 2:01:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I think a bunch of guys have gotten what they ordered in a reasonable amount of time.  Im currently waiting on an order from them myself.
View Quote
Cool thank you.
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 2:07:56 PM EDT
[#6]
That's actually a pretty good deal. I paid around $160 a plate last year for L210s
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 11:10:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks, ordered a set yesterday.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 2:41:14 PM EDT
[#8]
They have some other good deals. I've been posting them around since they did a killer sort-of group buy for us in the other thread.

They have the Lancer kit which is a full torso coverage plate carrier, 12x18 soft armor front and back, plus side inserts, and a pair of Hesco 4401's rebranded as Proguard IV's for $297.95 shipped with USA15 code.

https://midwestarmor.com/products/lancer-active-shooter-kit/

I've talked to the sales guy a few times since the group buy and they have a nice slick plate carrier in the works. They might do another special sale for Arfcom that would be a plate/carrier combo when they get it finished. Hoping they may include a III or III+ option in addition to the IV and STX plates.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 3:06:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They have some other good deals. I've been posting them around since they did a killer sort-of group buy for us in the other thread.

They have the Lancer kit which is a full torso coverage plate carrier, 12x18 soft armor front and back, plus side inserts, and a pair of Hesco 4401's rebranded as Proguard IV's for $297.95 shipped with USA15 code.

https://midwestarmor.com/products/lancer-active-shooter-kit/

I've talked to the sales guy a few times since the group buy and they have a nice slick plate carrier in the works. They might do another special sale for Arfcom that would be a plate/carrier combo when they get it finished. Hoping they may include a III or III+ option in addition to the IV and STX plates.
View Quote

I held off because of what's going on.
Maybe they'll rebrand some 3610s.
That would be sweet.
Link Posted: 3/23/2020 9:10:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Anyone know the expected lead time on these?
Link Posted: 3/24/2020 6:20:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Picked up the Lancer Active shooter kit for under $300 w/ code USA15.

Thanks for posting that up mate.

Now I got hard armor for my Scarab and another rig for anyone else who may end up needing it or I can probably sell it to cover some of the costs.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 7:05:16 AM EDT
[#12]
This thread just cost me money.

Link Posted: 5/12/2020 4:44:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By YoungPatriot:
Anyone know the expected lead time on these?
View Quote

Its not 3-4 weeks like the site said when i ordered on April 7.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 5:53:58 PM EDT
[#14]
I ordered 4/6 and they've been in production ever since. They lied.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 10:52:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Timbo:
I ordered 4/6 and they've been in production ever since. They lied. 
View Quote

The group buy ended up taking somewhere between 8-9 weeks. They were from coming from Tencate though which, from what I understand, is usually slower than Hesco.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 6:48:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Not affiliated with Midwest Armor but just to let you guys know that I (distributor) was notified by Hesco that distancing measures at the factory and unprecedented demand has slowed things down. All my deliveries prior to COVID-19 were 4-6 weeks but now we're looking at 6-8 weeks.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 2:36:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Not affiliated with Midwest Armor but just to let you guys know that I (distributor) was notified by Hesco that distancing measures at the factory and unprecedented demand has slowed things down. All my deliveries prior to COVID-19 were 4-6 weeks but now we're looking at 6-8 weeks.
View Quote

It's been this long. What's another 2-3 weeks? Just got some P210's in to hold me over.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 11:44:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Do they have good holiday sales?
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 2:29:55 PM EDT
[#19]
These should definitely fit into a Spiritus LV119 correct?

I have an LV119 in Large and ordered these plates about a week ago now in the 10x12 shooters cut.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 4:11:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
These should definitely fit into a Spiritus LV119 correct?

I have an LV119 in Large and ordered these plates about a week ago now in the 10x12 shooters cut.
View Quote

I think a medium may be a better fit.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 4:14:59 PM EDT
[#21]
I went with the large because I had the opportunity to try one on....size large LV119 and size 1 cummerbund and it fit perfect. My body had medium plates in it but if I recall correctly they were sapi cut plates.

Aside from having been able to try one on before purchasing, I also used to have a Ferro Slickster in medium, and that just felt waaaaay too small on me. I'm 5'7 about 180lbs....not fat but not as fit as I used to be lol.

And I plan on getting the new Ferro FCPC v5 and have heard from others sized similiar to me they went with a medium as the v5 medium I believe is a tad bigger than their slickster medium....I may of course be wrong, but trying to do as much homework and get as much feedback from others as possible.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 10:01:08 PM EDT
[#22]
FYI, Kota Outfitters has the 210s in stock now. I just bought a set.....
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:18:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Damn! They must've sold out real fast. I just checked the website right now an their plates say OOS.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:45:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Damn! They must've sold out real fast. I just checked the website right now an their plates say OOS.
View Quote

Yeah. I didn't even get the email.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:11:38 PM EDT
[#25]
I just skimmed over the site but didn't see anything about "Notify Me" when in stock or email stock notification button on the site. Tried reloading a few times but guess just gonna have to keep my eye on the site throughout the day.

Just sucks because I ordered for the first time my 2nd set of plates from Midwest Armor, they're rebranded Hesco L210 plates and they say I think like 8-10 week process time, so I've got a ways to go playing with my thumbs till they show up.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 3:31:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Yeah, it was really weird. I’ve been watching the site and my email and just happened to stumble on at the right time. They had the 4401s in stock as well. I didn’t get an email either. They gave me a tracking number already, But I don’t know how long they will actually take to receive.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 2:07:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I just skimmed over the site but didn't see anything about "Notify Me" when in stock or email stock notification button on the site. Tried reloading a few times but guess just gonna have to keep my eye on the site throughout the day.

Just sucks because I ordered for the first time my 2nd set of plates from Midwest Armor, they're rebranded Hesco L210 plates and they say I think like 8-10 week process time, so I've got a ways to go playing with my thumbs till they show up.
View Quote

8 to 10 is probably not going to happen at this time.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:57:43 PM EDT
[#28]
I ordered these L210s on 05/28 from Kota and they arrived today. They also came with a nice 2a challenge coin, which I didn’t expect. I am very pleased with both the plates and the company.
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 12:03:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct.
Over 11 weeks here.
Anybody get theirs yet?

Link Posted: 6/25/2020 1:31:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Correct.
Over 11 weeks here.
Anybody get theirs yet?

View Quote

You're probably close to having your plates ship. The bulk of my orders have shipped in 8 to 10 weeks but I had a small number that were at the 12 week mark.
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 1:42:41 AM EDT
[#31]
I checked the status and they said they'll be expediting shipping in July as soon as they get them.
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 9:01:43 AM EDT
[#32]
If you use the code GEARUP you get a discount.  I ordered a set a few weeks ago and they said it would ship in 6-8 weeks.  I'm a bit worried since I'm moving at the end of July.
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 10:25:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I checked the status and they said they'll be expediting shipping in July as soon as they get them.
View Quote

Did they email you that? I bought my order when it said 6-8 weeks.
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 10:43:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Correct. I ordered mine April 6th.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/25/2020 7:08:54 PM EDT
[#35]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct. I ordered mine April 6th.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/123815/F7527D1C-8E14-4ACA-9844-7E6CF4F3CE1C_jpe-1476184.JPG

That's a shame.
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 7:41:30 PM EDT
[#36]
I wouldn't be too worried guys, plates are being manufactured as fast as possible.

Better than playing whack a mole and trying to check out with dealers who only list a few plates in stock at a time just to build the hype.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 1:58:15 PM EDT
[#37]
I just got an email saying my plates were ready and they just needed to verify my identity.  I had to scan my driver's license.  Wasn't too thrilled about that but oh well.  Hopefully they will ship soon.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:30:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Well, I guess my plates weren't ready since I just got an email saying they were in production.  I hope to get them soon.  Now I need a plate carrier.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 10:51:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Well, I guess my plates weren't ready since I just got an email saying they were in production.  I hope to get them soon.  Now I need a plate carrier.
View Quote

Same here....got an email a few weeks back for the drivers license verification....and then yesterday morning got an email stating they are, "Now In Production". And from other's responses in similar threads, some have had theirs "In Production" for up to a month!

I've mentioned this in those threads: Subscribe to the notification on T. Rex Arms site for their Hesco plates...sure might pay about $100 more ($375 total if I recall correctly), but I got the notification they were in stock, placed order, received in about a week vs. all other sites that say, "Lead Time"...."4-8 weeks"...etc etc etc.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 10:58:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Same here....got an email a few weeks back for the drivers license verification....and then yesterday morning got an email stating they are, "Now In Production". And from other's responses in similar threads, some have had theirs "In Production" for up to a month!

I've mentioned this in those threads: Subscribe to the notification on T. Rex Arms site for their Hesco plates...sure might pay about $100 more ($375 total if I recall correctly), but I got the notification they were in stock, placed order, received in about a week vs. all other sites that say, "Lead Time"...."4-8 weeks"...etc etc etc.
View Quote

Mine have been "Now In Production" with Midwest for 18 weeks.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 11:06:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ok now that's just ridiculous! For almost 5 months they should just let those who want to, cancel their orders and suck it up with the loss! I get it...pandemic has screwed a lot of folks over and has risen the demand for things some of us never thought would see such a demand! I mean heck, with gyms closed I can't even order a damn dumbell or kettlebell from Amazon at this time!

I'm also on who knows which month.....month 3 or 4 for some reloads from Good To Go Ammo...stated 4-6 week lead time, false! One guy is literally doing ALL the reloads by himself, not a "company" one would imagine with a staff running it.

But 18 weeks "In Production"???? That's just ridiculous
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 7:40:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Ok now that's just ridiculous! For almost 5 months they should just let those who want to, cancel their orders and suck it up with the loss! I get it...pandemic has screwed a lot of folks over and has risen the demand for things some of us never thought would see such a demand! I mean heck, with gyms closed I can't even order a damn dumbell or kettlebell from Amazon at this time!

I'm also on who knows which month.....month 3 or 4 for some reloads from Good To Go Ammo...stated 4-6 week lead time, false! One guy is literally doing ALL the reloads by himself, not a "company" one would imagine with a staff running it.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/deOINby-52.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/deOINby-52.gif

You can cancel if you want.
SS of a mass email sent July 10.
I've thought about cancelling myself.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 11:10:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/191040/Screenshot_20200731-183908_png-1527774.JPG
View Quote

Thanks brotha! Ya I might just do that an cancel it
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 11:19:48 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/191040/Screenshot_20200731-183908_png-1527774.JPG
View Quote

Interesting.  I have a set from MA that is "In production" but I never received that email.  Ordered in mid May.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 11:57:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Interesting.  I have a set from MA that is "In production" but I never received that email.  Ordered in mid May.
View Quote

I just sent the email right now to Aneta from MA to cancel my order. Hate to do it but, from this thread and others concerning MA it just seems like a bit of a hassle having to go through such a lengthy process with ETA this an ETA that kind of thing. But hopefully you an others in here get their orders this month or next for those of use that placed orders in May and even earlier than that. Anything longer than September......well idk what to say
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 10:03:13 AM EDT
[#46]
I just moved so hopefully they can update my shipping address.  If not, I'll have to cancel.
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 2:22:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Today marks 20 weeks since "In Production".
Link Posted: 8/13/2020 12:08:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Today marks 20 weeks since "In Production".
View Quote

Wow that's a long time
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top