Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2020 11:41:37 AM EDT
Honestly I'm very nervous about Kamela being elected. Joe too.
Would they have the power to executive order abusive restrictions (transfer) on class 3 items ?
I dont trust them at all.

The last Rock Island NFA auction had items sell for crazy expensive prices.
Pent up demand ?
Buying before the doors close ?

Or sell now before you are not allowed to do so ?

Or sit it out ?

Praying Trump wins.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 11:44:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 12:36:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't remember any politician discussing nfa since 86.
View Quote

I do believe Trump said he "does not like silencers".
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 1:12:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Honestly I'm very nervous about Kamela being elected. Joe too.
Would they have the power to executive order abusive restrictions (transfer) on class 3 items ?
I dont trust them at all.

The last Rock Island NFA auction had items sell for crazy expensive prices.
Pent up demand ?
Buying before the doors close ?

Or sell now before you are not allowed to do so ?

Or sit it out ?

Praying Trump wins.
View Quote

People are hurting in the wallet right now. That's when sales are made. Combined with the buying fever going on in the firearms world - and auctions - and you get the result you saw at the last RIAC auction. It's not unusual.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 1:53:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 2:30:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, Trump ordered ATF to redefine an accessory as a machine gun without using an EO, so yeah, you should already be afraid.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 3:22:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Well, Trump ordered ATF to redefine an accessory as a machine gun without using an EO, so yeah, you should already be afraid.
View Quote

Very true, but he is the only option. Unfortunately, just not voting cause you don't like him, is a win for the people who are going to systematically destroy the 2A. Look at Colion Noirs latest video, a Feinstein written bill that removes pistol braces right off the bat. Joe's plan for when/if he gains power.

Vote TRUMP, it's the only option.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 5:35:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Very true, but he is the only option. Unfortunately, just not voting cause you don't like him, is a win for the people who are going to systematically destroy the 2A. Look at Colion Noirs latest video, a Feinstein written bill that removes pistol braces right off the bat. Joe's plan for when/if he gains power.

View Quote

I voted for him last time, will vote for him again for one reason...he is the lesser of evils. So he gets my vote.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 11:09:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I voted for him last time, will vote for him again for one reason...he is the lesser of evils. So he gets my vote.
View Quote

That's it right there. The flaws of a 2 party system!
Link Posted: 9/22/2020 12:54:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agree.  I have to say, The amount of 2A people talking about The libertarian nominee Jo Jorgensen scares the shut out of me.
Link Posted: 9/22/2020 8:55:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Elections seem to have no real impact on NFA stuff. I got into this in the late 90's.  The prices steadily go up but the election does not seem to matter. For the most part NFA does not even get a mention.
Link Posted: 9/22/2020 9:26:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Agree.  I have to say, The amount of 2A people talking about The libertarian nominee Jo Jorgensen scares the shut out of me.
View Quote

Libertarians are to Republicans like the Green Party is to Democrats.
3rd parties make it easier for the opposition.
Link Posted: 9/22/2020 2:24:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Remember Obama/Biden ran on gun control as a campaign promise, too.  What happened in those 8 years?  Basically nothing at the Federal Level. Has anyone read any of the books by Bob Woodward or other insider Administration officials that wrote books?  Trump apparently hates guns and is recorded as saying it's upsetting that his sons hunt and own them.  Lets remember Trump is a New York Democratic. He has harmed the 2A community more in his first two years then Obama did in 8. Presidents can't do too much of anything that lasts with EO's. Congress ultimately makes the laws. The only real reason to vote for Trump was to get the next SCOTUS sworn in.  It looks like that may happen before the election, so I could care less which pile of sh!t wins the presidency.  

As long as the Senate stays Red, not much will happen.  I believe if the Dems try to pass anything, it will be too extreme, and thus it will never pass.  I'd focus on your Senate and House races.  But just make sure you vote!

This fear happens after every election or mass shooting.  Stay calm, and no matter who wins, we aren't going to loose our 2A rights. Just, for the love of all humanity, please stop paying these panic prices for ammo and firearms.  The prices will drop after the election, but if demand stays high, we all are going be stuck paying the high prices permanently since the market shows we will pay it.  Let all the noobs buy up over priced ammo, and then let the prices fall. If you didn't stack it deep when prices were low, please suck it up.  Prices will go back down over time.

Just my .02 cents.

Link Posted: 9/22/2020 10:05:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Who knows, if you are a youngish guy and don't mind holding on to a machine gun till the day you die and likely be unable to pass it on to your heirs, go buy one.  If you are 65 and have a better use for $25k, go spend $1-2k at the machine gun place in Vegas, get the rap a tat out of your system and move on.

Link Posted: 9/23/2020 12:09:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Remember Obama/Biden ran on gun control as a campaign promise, too.  What happened in those 8 years?  Basically nothing at the Federal Level. Has anyone read any of the books by Bob Woodward or other insider Administration officials that wrote books?  Trump apparently hates guns and is recorded as saying it's upsetting that his sons hunt and own them.  Lets remember Trump is a New York Democratic. He has harmed the 2A community more in his first two years then Obama did in 8. Presidents can't do too much of anything that lasts with EO's. Congress ultimately makes the laws. The only real reason to vote for Trump was to get the next SCOTUS sworn in.  It looks like that may happen before the election, so I could care less which pile of sh!t wins the presidency.  

As long as the Senate stays Red, not much will happen.  I believe if the Dems try to pass anything, it will be too extreme, and thus it will never pass.  I'd focus on your Senate and House races.  But just make sure you vote!

This fear happens after every election or mass shooting.  Stay calm, and no matter who wins, we aren't going to loose our 2A rights. Just, for the love of all humanity, please stop paying these panic prices for ammo and firearms.  The prices will drop after the election, but if demand stays high, we all are going be stuck paying the high prices permanently since the market shows we will pay it.  Let all the noobs buy up over priced ammo, and then let the prices fall. If you didn't stack it deep when prices were low, please suck it up.  Prices will go back down over time.

Just my .02 cents.

View Quote
You're pretty nieve thinking dems won't pass an assault weapon ban. If they would have held the senate in 2013, we would have one right now.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 12:33:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

I didn't see that video, can you post it please.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 7:42:14 AM EDT
[#16]
If Biden wins he'll start with "assault style rifles" first but hidden in the same bill will be the braces and binary triggers, if they get that they'll move on to pistols, new
background checks that will include any mental issues a person has had throughout their life.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 9:05:27 AM EDT
[#17]
THE BIDEN PLAN TO END OUR GUN VIOLENCE EPIDEMIC
Hold gun manufacturers accountable. In 2005, then-Senator Biden voted against the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, but gun manufacturers successfully lobbied Congress to secure its passage. This law protects these manufacturers from being held civilly liable for their products – a protection granted to no other industry. Biden will prioritize repealing this protection.

Get weapons of war off our streets. The bans on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines that Biden, along with Senator Feinstein, secured in 1994 reduced the lethality of mass shootings. But, in order to secure the passage of the bans, they had to agree to a 10-year sunset provision and when the time came, the Bush Administration failed to extend them. As president, Biden will:
Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. It’s wrong. Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don’t limit the weapon’s lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.

Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. Currently, the National Firearms Act requires individuals possessing machine-guns, silencers, and short-barreled rifles to undergo a background check and register those weapons with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Due to these requirements, such weapons are rarely used in crimes. As president, Biden will pursue legislation to regulate possession of existing assault weaponsunder the National Firearms Act.

Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.

Reduce stockpiling of weapons. In order to reduce the stockpiling of firearms, Biden supports legislation restricting the number of firearms an individual may purchase per month to one.

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/#

Don't underestimate democrats....they are the true evil that is among us.   I pray for our country.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 12:22:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If Biden wins he'll start with "assault style rifles" first but hidden in the same bill will be the braces and binary triggers, if they get that they'll move on to pistols, new
background checks that will include any mental issues a person has had throughout their life.
View Quote

If Dems win WH, Senate and keep House, they will ban anything semi-auto, and all magazines and any firearm that accepts a magazine.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:06:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I didn't see that video, can you post it please.
View Quote

I just looked at the last couple video's, I may have been watching an older one, or possibly Guns n gadgets. The video had an overlay of a Frankenstien sponsored bill, that one of the items was removing braces from being able to be used on pistols. Along with all the other usual wishful thinking BS. Then stated that this was going to be the Biden/Harris road map to gun control. You know the drill.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:10:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Just my .02 cents.

View Quote

I'm sorry to say this this is not like years past, if the Dem's get anymore power, it WILL be different. Biden/Harris get in, groups like MDA, will get their agenda's pushed right over the top of him via Harris. Make new laws that we then have to fight to repeal, and we all know how that works.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:24:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I'm sorry to say this this is not like years past, if the Dem's get anymore power, it WILL be different. Biden/Harris get in, groups like MDA, will get their agenda's pushed right over the top of him via Harris. Make new laws that we then have to fight to repeal, and we all know how that works.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just my .02 cents.

What in the world do you mean? We'll manage to overturn the 1934 NFA some day! It hasn't even been a century - give it time.

I am - of course - being sarcastic. We all know how it goes. Once a law is on the books it might be modified but it's a good bet that it's there to stay.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top