Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2022 10:28:08 AM EDT
I submitted and Eform 4 in February and now I am planning on doing and Eform 1 to make an SBR. Would I have to submit my photo a d fingerprints again, or should they be on file since I recently submitted an eform 4?
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 11:19:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 1:07:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
New ones. Every. Single. Time.

The only thing that doesn’t have to be supplied with every submission is the entity documentation if you’re not filing as an individual. Those instructions are on the form.
View Quote

Well darn. Thanks for the reply.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 9:20:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Deleted.

Nevermind. I figured it out.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 1:53:16 AM EDT
[#4]
In one 7 day period, I submitted 32 fingerprint cards, part for work and part for NFA stamps.  

Anyone wonder why it takes so long to get a tax stamp when you can refinance your home at the grocery store in ~1 week?  Seriously, saw the rates on a Saturday while buying milk and bread, asked about it.  Submitted the paperwork on Sunday, confirmed with the original lender I was paying off in full with a new bank note, and done before the following weekend!
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 4:05:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:Anyone wonder why it takes so long to get a tax stamp when you can refinance your home at the grocery store in ~1 week?  
View Quote

Its by design. Government can't say they're denying us our rights by taking centuries to approve forms, since they eventually get approved
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top