Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/8/2020 10:08:10 PM EDT
Just dropped some coin. PVS14 and PTQ136 from JRH (thanks Robert!)

Anyone running this setup?

Wondering how it will do for actual movement vs spotting game.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 10:20:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I used a Wilcox G24 mount with Wilcox AN/PVS14 bridge. You'll need MUM clip adapters for the Breach to mount into a dovetail interface like the Wilcox bridge
The PVS14 went over my dominant eye and the Breach over the non dominant

You'll need to get used to using one eye at a time but it works pretty well once you get used to it. Some guys have changed the Breach color scheme to Sepia and used a PVS14 amber filter over the 14 to get somewhat of a fusion system

Link Posted: 10/8/2020 10:21:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll add the Breach seems to run the best on external USB power or the 18650 battery adapter

Link Posted: 10/8/2020 10:23:49 PM EDT
[#3]
The PVS14 is the photonis tube B/W so wondering how well it will blend.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 10:34:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll add the Breach seems to run the best on external USB power or the 18650 battery adapter

View Quote

How long does it run off the regular battery vs the USB?
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 10:36:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Mine got around 45 minutes on Surefire CR123s. Less in cooler weather. It was actually pretty annoying

Quoted:The PVS14 is the photonis tube B/W so wondering how well it will blend.
I doubt it will blend at all really, but you never know
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 11:29:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I run a pvs 14/breach with the Anker usb battery. Works for what I need it to do for about 4+ hours. Never ran it out of battery yet.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 10:14:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I run a pvs 14/breach with the Anker usb battery. Works for what I need it to do for about 4+ hours. Never ran it out of battery yet.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/26928/Flir_4_jpeg-1627064.JPG
View Quote

Is that an actual photo from your setup? Or stock?

IS that the type of view I can expect?  If so, I'm pretty excited.  

Having the ability to scan for game (hogs) with both I think (hope) will be a "game changer" -pun intended.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 10:22:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 11:58:21 AM EDT
[#9]
I also run this setup and love it. I don't think it's possible to get a reasonable culmination of the two though. I just do the one eye at a time thing.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 4:16:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Mine isn't here yet, but Mod Armory just restocked the coarse thread Flir Breach battery extender. It had been out of stock for a while...

To answer your question I'm running the KVC bridge with a 14 on my right eye using the OSS shoe and a K-Clip on the Breach for my left. I would recommend a bridge that allows for easy removal of the Breach, as it's pretty handy as a handheld spotter and you'll likely not want it on your lid for non-hunting activities.

I would recommend getting used to the pvs-14 by itself for navigation etc before adding the Breach.

I wrote a post about it on this thread:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/FLIR-breach-New-to-NVG-/18-515680/
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 5:11:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Is that an actual photo from your setup? Or stock?

IS that the type of view I can expect?  If so, I'm pretty excited.  

Having the ability to scan for game (hogs) with both I think (hope) will be a "game changer" -pun intended.
View Quote

Yes this is a pic I took while using my set up. Thats a man in a park looking back at me by a tree. You can see other heat sources like lights above and to the right of him. I think im 50 yards from the guy, maybe a little more. I scan with the Breach and use my 14 to navagate and get better identification of heat sources.

Here is another pic example but much closer to the Breach.  I mostly use my 14 and just scan with my Breach.  I like the set up for what I do.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 5:24:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Attachment Attached File

Here is my set up. It's not the best but I hold my own.  On a side note I use a Perst 4M to point out heat sources to other guys that don't run thermal.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 6:29:41 PM EDT
[#13]
I use a Mum/Breach combo with a Wilcox dual Mum bridge.
I'm happy with it for what it is.

Link Posted: 10/9/2020 8:01:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Put the 14 over your dominant eye
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 1:43:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's surprisingly easy to move around in the bridged combo imo. squint technique or overlay. I have walked a lot of miles under a helmet mounted thermal monocular in the past. It's totally doable but it isn't the easiest, and it's tiring.
I'm lucky enough that I actually get an overlaid image with my bridged 14/mh25 setup though a lot of the internet posts say you can't.
Even when I knocked my bridge out of alignment while trying to eliminate some adjustment slop the squint technique was considerably easier than patrolling with a mounted thermal monocular.

For spotting game or threats in the dark there isn't a civilian available equal to the bridged thermal/14.

Link Posted: 10/10/2020 1:51:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It's surprisingly easy to move around in the bridged combo imo. squint technique or overlay. I have walked a lot of miles under a helmet mounted thermal monocular in the past. It's totally doable but it isn't the easiest, and it's tiring.
I'm lucky enough that I actually get an overlaid image with my bridged 14/mh25 setup though a lot of the internet posts say you can't.
Even when I knocked my bridge out of alignment while trying to eliminate some adjustment slop the squint technique was considerably easier than patrolling with a mounted thermal monocular.

For spotting game or threats in the dark there isn't a civilian available equal to the bridged thermal/14.
View Quote

That's the setup I'm eventually planning to build out too. What bridge are you using? Knights RQE?
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 11:37:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That's the setup I'm eventually planning to build out too. What bridge are you using? Knights RQE?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, Knights KVC/RQE bridge & the Knights OSS for the 14. The MH25 comes with it's own dovetail adapter. (I also added the UNV PVS-14 eye piece to the MH25)
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 11:47:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted: Some guys have changed the Breach color scheme to Sepia and used a PVS14 amber filter over the 14 to get somewhat of a fusion system

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/73202/20181013_223922-717783.jpg
View Quote

@TX-Zen I'm trying not have another reason to buy a Breach and you are definitely not helping LOL. The only thing that is really keeping me from buying it is from having a COTI on my 14. Although not as capable as the Breach it's usable enough so I can save towards a decent thermal scope. Decision, decision, decision.
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 1:40:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Anybody who’s done this with a D-14 QD version and used both the dovetail adapter and Breach arm, which is better? I like the idea of the adapter so I can quickly swap between my other -14 and the Breach but don’t want to sacrifice functionality.

Are new production Breaches coarse or fine thread?
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 4:07:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

@TX-Zen I'm trying not have another reason to buy a Breach and you are definitely not helping LOL. The only thing that is really keeping me from buying it is from having a COTI on my 14. Although not as capable as the Breach it's usable enough so I can save towards a decent thermal scope. Decision, decision, decision.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted: Some guys have changed the Breach color scheme to Sepia and used a PVS14 amber filter over the 14 to get somewhat of a fusion system

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/73202/20181013_223922-717783.jpg

Sorry Munny

I haven't tried it myself but I thought the sepia mode was a pretty clever idea

My 2 cents is to keep on with the COTI for now and get a 640 thermal later as budget permits. 320 cores are useful but if you are going to use it a lot you'll appreciate the advantages a 640 has. Apart from the considerably longer distances you can ID animal types with 640s are just plain pretty and more enjoyable to use IMO. I've been a hard core REAP user for over 2 years now and I still smile every time I turn it on

The Breach will get it done but if I had to do it all over I'd still grab a 640
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 6:31:49 PM EDT
[#21]
https://www.modarmory.com/product/integrated-components-night-vision-helmet-mount-d-14-dual-pvs-14-mounting-system/
im in the same boat.i think this is all we really need to bridge the two?
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 7:01:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Anybody who’s done this with a D-14 QD version and used both the dovetail adapter and Breach arm, which is better? I like the idea of the adapter so I can quickly swap between my other -14 and the Breach but don’t want to sacrifice functionality.

Are new production Breaches coarse or fine thread?
View Quote

I'd like to know as well. The battery extended cap seems like a must.

I'm not sure on what to get now man. Coti, Breach, or get on a pre order NOX!
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 7:25:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

https://www.modarmory.com/product/integrated-components-night-vision-helmet-mount-d-14-dual-pvs-14-mounting-system/
View Quote

I'm intrigued by their monocular device, but this one seems to leave a lot on the table if you're going through the expense of bridging a dual band system.

No IP adjustment on a device with a little rectangular tv screen is more of an issue than it is for not having it on analog nv.
I'm also not a fan of the loss of modularity that comes with that device.
The additional $400 is well worth it for what you get with KVC bridge & OSS.
I never tried the Wilcox bridge, but on paper they too seem a better tool for the task than the mod armory.
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 7:30:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I'd like to know as well. The battery extended cap seems like a must.

I'm not sure on what to get now man. Coti, Breach, or get on a pre order NOX!
View Quote

I’ve been going back and forth on a HMT/NV for a while now. Was thinking COTI but after coming up with a list of pros and cons, there’s way more pros for the Breach. NOX or even an MH25 would be better obviously but for me I think the FLIR Breach will work great.

I switched from the XQ38 to the PTS233 for the 1.5x for the distances on my property and it’s been perfect. I also really like the outdoor alert mode.

I’m just going to buy both the adapter & arm and find out for myself.
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 7:52:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I’ve been going back and forth on a HMT/NV for a while now. Was thinking COTI but after coming up with a list of pros and cons, there’s way more pros for the Breach. NOX or even an MH25 would be better obviously but for me I think the FLIR Breach will work great.

I switched from the XQ38 to the PTS233 for the 1.5x for the distances on my property and it’s been perfect. I also really like the outdoor alert mode.

I’m just going to buy both the adapter & arm and find out for myself.
View Quote

The dedicated thermals are definitely more versatile where the Coti is a one trick pony.

I should be able to check out a Coti this weekend and it looks like the lower resolution(compared to 640s) of the Breach won't be too bad at 1x.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:20:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:28:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

How I look at it-

Pros-

On the COTI, it's the only device you can put on the front of your NV and create a FUSION view. It's worth needs to be viewed for that, not for the thermal capability. The Breach and a 14 will not have a Fusion baby together, it's just not biologically going to happen LOL.
View Quote

That's what I'm thinking. You also have the wild card of waiting on the Coti and missing it. The Breach can be purchased from countless stores.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:59:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Sorry Munny

I haven't tried it myself but I thought the sepia mode was a pretty clever idea

My 2 cents is to keep on with the COTI for now and get a 640 thermal later as budget permits. 320 cores are useful but if you are going to use it a lot you'll appreciate the advantages a 640 has. Apart from the considerably longer distances you can ID animal types with 640s are just plain pretty and more enjoyable to use IMO. I've been a hard core REAP user for over 2 years now and I still smile every time I turn it on

The Breach will get it done but if I had to do it all over I'd still grab a 640
View Quote

The focal length of the lens has the largest impact..........

for example the DRI (detection,  recognition, identification range) for a 9mm 320x240, 12 micron pixel unit is 470m, 120m, 60m and for context the DRI for a 35mm unit of the same spec is 1850m, 460m, 230m.................for a human sized object.  

The point being the DRI increases with focal length.....

The reason the breach is effective is because it has a wide field of view for 9mm unit and a D of 470m.............and
A 640x480 unit will achieve a larger field of view.........not a greater DRI.

So in the example above the 9mm will have FOV of 24x18 whereas the 35mm unit will have a FOV of 6x5.  Change that to a 640x480 unit and the FOV for a 9mm unit is 46x35 and for the 35mm unit its 12x9.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 11:35:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I'm intrigued by their monocular device, but this one seems to leave a lot on the table if you're going through the expense of bridging a dual band system.

No IP adjustment on a device with a little rectangular tv screen is more of an issue than it is for not having it on analog nv.
I never tried the Wilcox bridge, but on paper they too seem a better tool for the task than the mod armory.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

please explain to a dummy what ip adjustment is?im guessing up and down?or,in and out?
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 11:41:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

please explain to a dummy what ip adjustment is?im guessing up and down?or,in and out?
View Quote

Distance between your eyes.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 11:41:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Interpupillary adjustment. It basically adjusts the distance between the 2 tubes/systems to match the distance between your eyes and let's you see through/into your system properly.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 11:47:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 12:09:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

How I look at it-

Pros-

On the COTI, it's the only device you can put on the front of your NV and create a FUSION view. It's worth needs to be viewed for that, not for the thermal capability. The Breach and a 14 will not have a Fusion baby together, it's just not biologically going to happen LOL.

On the Breach- it's a stand alone so you can use it on a bridge with a 14, or separate it off and give it to someone else in your team if need be. No way to really do that with the COTI unless the team member also has NV. The stand alone adapter isn't a great option.

Cons- COTIs have always just had a 1 year warranty. But yes the units being released this summer do have a 1 year warranty contrary to rumor. However it's still a short warranty. That being said, a couple of COTIs I've had since 2011'ish still work just fine and I haven't experienced any problems with them.

On the Breach- you will likely want to run it with a battery extender or Anker battery via USB port. Run time on CR123 isn't great and 99.9999% of the complaints I've heard about the Breach revolve around using a CR123 in the unit- sometimes if the cap isn't on super tight the unit can shut off intermittently. I have to assume there is just enough space for the battery to lose contact if the caps isn't down snugly. One customer reported tightening his "with a pliers" to get it to work correctly.

Will-1 mentioned the Nox. We are super excited about this new thermal monocular/weapon sight. It is basically everything the Breach was supposed to be but ended up not being...  Looks like it will do everything except act as a clip on.  Good jump in price from the Breach but looks to be worth it.
View Quote

Another pro for me is being able to run the Breach only on those bright ass full Moon nights and before the sun is fully set or just coming up when you really don’t need or can’t use NV. Quick to remove the -14 with the D-14 or KVC and just swing the Breach up when you don't need it and back down when you do.

I finally set up my PTS233 with a pic to dovetail adapter to try it on the helmet. I like it. I don't think it'll be a big deal if the screen isn't a level since the image stays level regardless of the device being tilted.

Link Posted: 10/11/2020 12:31:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Another pro for me is being able to run the Breach only on those bright ass full Moon nights and before the sun is fully set or just coming up when you really don’t need or can’t use NV. Quick to remove the -14 with the D-14 or KVC and just swing the Breach up when you don't need it and back down when you do.

I finally set up my PTS233 with a pic to dovetail adapter to try it on the helmet. I like it. I don't think it'll be a big deal if the screen isn't a level since the image stays level regardless of the device being tilted.

View Quote

Did you try the 233 with a 14 over the other eye and move around with that?
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 12:38:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Did you try the 233 with a 14 over the other eye and move around with that?
View Quote

I tried both eyes. It only worked for me with NV on my dominant eye and FLIR on non-dominant. It was pretty easy to switch eyes back and forth and after a little while it did start to kind of fuse together but the 1.5x made it a little wonky. I had to turn the 233’s brightness almost all the way down.

@ARShooter91
To clarify, I had to hold the 233 with the -14. On the D-14 they’re not at the same level. The 233 sits lower than the -14.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 2:24:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You know when you use a pair of daytime binoculars and you move the two pods so that if works best for YOUR eyes? That's literally how simple it is but it's been made to be this big question/concern on the order of how do we get to Mars, cure cancer, etc.

With articulating googles like a BNVD/UL BNVD/Mini B you just move them where you need them and they will stay put- do jumping jacks, run up and down hills, etc. they won't move. You don't need a huge screw to keep them in place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know when you use a pair of daytime binoculars and you move the two pods so that if works best for YOUR eyes? That's literally how simple it is but it's been made to be this big question/concern on the order of how do we get to Mars, cure cancer, etc.

With articulating googles like a BNVD/UL BNVD/Mini B you just move them where you need them and they will stay put- do jumping jacks, run up and down hills, etc. they won't move. You don't need a huge screw to keep them in place.

You seem to make that argument pretty often but I'm not sure it applies so well here.

Would you think there's anything that changes when you view it the context that in i2 tubes that you're looking "through" vs mini tv screens that you're looking "at?"

I sort of found it distracting to view a level image in a crooked tv screen. I feel it's a problem for movement and already limited depth perception that comes from thermals. I think optimal system performance usually follows optimal setup, But, maybe that's just me.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 2:33:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 11:13:45 PM EDT
[#38]
So I got the KAC mount. I guess I need KAC K-clips right?

They’ll definitely fit the PTQ-136, how about the PVS-14?
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 11:38:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
So I got the KAC mount. I guess I need KAC K-clips right?

They’ll definitely fit the PTQ-136, how about the PVS-14?
View Quote

You'll need the KAC OSS  mount for the -14.

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 10:58:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

K-clips are sold in a set right?  So I guess I wind up with an extra clip?
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 11:13:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Correct. They are both offset different directions though so you may play with them a bit depending on what orientation you want the Breach in.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 11:16:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep! Save it for your next Breach so you can run dual thermals!

Just make sure you use the right clip on the right and left clip on the left.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 1:30:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. You made the best call to et yourself up for success.

With your set up you'll have the option to experiment with IPD and swap sides around to determine what actually works best, and what you subjectively like the best for whatever reasons you have.

It beats the hell out of marrying the type of mounts some pimp that give you no options  for any of that. Its the equivalent of buying a KAC E3 upper and KAC ambi lower, then throwing a DPMS bolt & FCG in it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 9:21:53 PM EDT
[#44]
I run a Skeet-irx with a PVS-14 w/ e-coti on the RQE bridge.  Works like a champ for me.  I can scan thermal with the right eye and target with the IR laser on the left.  The RQE bridge is tits.

Link Posted: 11/4/2020 4:16:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

I recently picked up everything to finally give this a go.

FLIR Breach (plan from get go was to buy from site sponsors JRH or TNVC. TNVC had them in stock when I was ready to buy plus the ARF discount - Thanks TNVC!)
KVC universal bridge (used)
OSS shoes (used)
K clips (used)
Mod Armory 16650 battery extender (new from MA)
Mod Armory Breach dovetail adapter for my existing D-14 (new from MA)
Clear Amber Night amber filter

*ETA: new Breaches are coarse thread for the battery extender*

Initial thoughts after less than a week of use.....
  • KVC is THE bridge to use. It has superior all around adjustability but in particular individual monocular IPD adjustment. I'm highly impressed with this bridge and my only gripe is I wish it was force to overcome.
  • Mod Armory battery extender is a must. I got a little over 4 hours in 70 degree weather. No remote battery cables to get snagged on.  
  • Mod Armory dovetail adapter works but I have to run Breach weak eye portrait layout with the buttons facing inward and fiddle with the helmet to get it lined up with my eye. Maybe their arm is better but it's a no go if you want QD.
  • The Sepia palette combined with GP and an amber filter is an awesome combo
  • You can kind of fuse them on objects but it has to be super close (5 yards & closer) otherwise I see double vision. They don't work well together for me while moving. I could move okay with the Breach at the lowest brightness setting but nowhere as good as I move with NV only and I didn't like it. I find it better to move with NV only and the Breach out of the way until I stop to use it. I do not like to move using thermal only but I really liked running the Breach only with an unaided eyeball during the bright Moon this past week. It worked great.    
  • So far I prefer dual -14's with the Breach on a lanyard with the K clip with the buttons & lanyard at 6 o'clock. The K clip makes an easy reference by feel for how to grab it. With the KVC I swing my dominant eye to the side but don't lock it, and tilt my head back and scan with the Breach. When done, it's fast to swing the -14 back in place without having to unlock the hinge. If I want to scan longer with the Breach, my lanyard is long enough that I can pop off my weak eye -14 and pop in the Breach. Sucky thing is you have to readjust the IPD screws or move your helmet to line it up with your eye.
  • If you're messing with the QD functionality wear eye pro you don't mind scratching. I'm still getting used to the KVC vs the D-14 and I've punched myself in the eye a few times when I miss the interface.

Link Posted: 11/4/2020 4:24:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

@bbtc_mh I need only one k-clip for right eye if you want only k clip for left eye and want to split $

Link Posted: 11/4/2020 4:57:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

@bbtc_mh I need only one k-clip for right eye if you want only k clip for left eye and want to split $

View Quote

Hmmm, I may take you up on that. Want to do a little more research (not sure which eye I want to run the NOD and the thermal yet)

But yes.....interested for sure.
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 5:24:10 PM EDT
[#48]
I forgot to add above that I've been running Sepia with GP -14's with a Clear Amber Night fliter. These colors work great together.
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 7:39:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

FLIR Breach (plan from get go was to buy from site sponsors JRH or TNVC. TNVC had them in stock when I was ready to buy plus the ARF discount - Thanks TNVC!)
OSS shoes (used)
K clips (used)

• KVC is THE bridge to use. It has superior all around adjustability but in particular individual monocular IPD adjustment. I'm highly impressed with this bridge and my only gripe is I wish it was force to overcome.
  • Mod Armory battery extender is a must. I got a little over 4 hours in 70 degree weather. No remote battery cables to get snagged on.  
  • Mod Armory dovetail adapter works but I have to run Breach weak eye portrait layout with the buttons facing inward and fiddle with the helmet to get it lined up with my eye. Maybe their arm is better but it's a no go if you want QD.
  • You can kind of fuse them on objects but it has to be super close (5 yards & closer) otherwise I see double vision. They don't work well together for me while moving. I could move okay with the Breach at the lowest brightness setting but nowhere as good as I move with NV only and I didn't like it. I find it better to move with NV only and the Breach out of the way until I stop to use it. I do not like to move using thermal only but I really liked running the Breach only with an unaided eyeball during the bright Moon this past week. It worked great.    
  • So far I prefer dual -14's with the Breach on a lanyard with the K clip with the buttons & lanyard at 6 o'clock. The K clip makes an easy reference by feel for how to grab it. With the KVC I swing my dominant eye to the side but don't lock it, and tilt my head back and scan with the Breach. When done, it's fast to swing the -14 back in place without having to unlock the hinge. If I want to scan longer with the Breach, my lanyard is long enough that I can pop off my weak eye -14 and pop in the Breach. Sucky thing is you have to readjust the IPD screws or move your helmet to line it up with your eye.
  • If you're messing with the QD functionality wear eye pro you don't mind scratching. I'm still getting used to the KVC vs the D-14 and I've punched myself in the eye a few times when I miss the interface.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OSS shoes (used)
K clips (used)

could you please give a link to the clear amber filter?
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 7:40:37 PM EDT
[#50]
if anybody has a spare k clip,knights bridge or oss please let me know..thanks
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top