Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2018 5:55:44 PM EDT
Put one on layaway at a local shop, just wondered if anyone has any experience with them?

looks like this

thanks
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 7:25:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 7:52:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Wondered if it was Turkish. Weatherby still sells the exact shotgun in camo for turkey hunting. I would hope they have parts.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 8:17:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 11:23:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I am getting it for $325, it is used.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 9:35:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 9:42:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I have one in 20 gauge.  Use it as my deer shotgun.  Basically a copy of the Beretta 390 series.  Uses Benelli choke tubes ( of which I have a lot).  Has two pistons, high and low power.  Make sure you get both.

Gun works as advertised.  No complaints.  Believe it or not the Turks can make good stuff.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 2:25:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have one in 20 gauge.  Use it as my deer shotgun.  Basically a copy of the Beretta 390 series.  Uses Benelli choke tubes ( of which I have a lot).  Has two pistons, high and low power.  Make sure you get both.

Gun works as advertised.  No complaints.  Believe it or not the Turks can make good stuff.
View Quote
Thanks, I have no idea which piston it has installed. What ever is on the gun is what it comes with. Thinking about getting an 1100 riot style gun they also have instead. Gonna try and negotiate a bit.
Link Posted: 10/3/2018 9:09:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Turkish made, will probably be an Ok budget gun but it probably will never have much aftermarket support. Should probably buy a 2nd one to use for parts if the opportunity arises.
View Quote
I have a PA 459 and really like it. Fit and finish are very good and it even has a pretty decent trigger. I did as bodybagger suggested and bought 2 backups when they were on sale
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 2:54:03 AM EDT
[#9]
I ended up getting rid of the one I bought. The shotgun was a single shot with the high power piston. The shotgun only worked with the low power piston. Lost a bit of money on it but oh well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top