View Quote
From where and how much did you pay?
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 5:56:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
From where and how much did you pay?
View Quote

Proven Outfitters, previously Quantico Tactical. I put down 2K or something like that
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 6:08:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I mean, total price.  Did you just pay MSRP?
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 7:44:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I mean, total price.  Did you just pay MSRP?
View Quote

I forget what the total price was but it was the MIL/LE SKU price
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 8:09:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Mydealer got five new ones in.They went same day..I’ll have to ask what they went for .When I head over these week.Think he said had twenty on order Said the time I talked to him about.He would buy everyone he could get .
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:02:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I have an unfired para M249S.. i guess I just call customer service? Honestly I am wondering what the down side to not sending it in would be.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 2:25:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Good information, can you show me what push’s the hammer cams down?  please and thank you
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 2:30:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Good information, can you show me what push’s the hammer cams down?  please and thank you
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 12:35:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Anyone ? Please
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 7:26:09 PM EDT
[#10]
The new cuts in the bolt carrier push it down.
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 7:18:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 10:32:11 PM EDT
[#12]
I wonder how many of our tax dollars are paying for this “recall”…
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 10:41:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Well I made it out to the range today. I fired a 100 rd belt to check function and here is my report. I had one fail to go battery which I will address later in this report.
Let's start with the complaints I and other people have. First the trigger it is definitely a harder pull but I actually like it better than the old one. On the old trigger I have outrun the trigger on numerous occasions and I think this will slow me up a bit so that doesn't happen.Even after 100 rds it seemed to lighten up some. Moving on to the charging handle I did not have any problems charging the rifle you just need to be a little more firm with it. After I got home and stripped  it  down here is my report. First I want everyone to know I did not lube or clean the rifle and it was very dry which I account for the failure to go into battery. I took some time and examined the receiver and I do not see anything that was added but once again I have no picture of before. I did look at the operation of the slide hammer  and have come to the conclusion that it is a safety mechanism. I have no regrets sending my 249 in for the recall. I look forward to hearing other range reports but not the he said she said BS
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top