Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2019 1:12:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 5:22:25 AM EDT
[#1]
$3250 MSRP.
I think they really missed the boat with this thing. I want to say I first read about this thing 20 years ago. Back then nobody had never seen anything like it. Now there's probably 2 dozen similar AR or AK style shotguns on the market, most around $500. I doubt they'll sell very many.

Cool piece of trivia, one made an appearance in breaking bad in the big shootout scene.
Breaking Bad - Best Scene of all time

Can't get the video to host correctly.
Link to video.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 3:18:54 PM EDT
[#2]
They were supposed to start shipping in December BUT there has been a delay due to an earlier person associated with the project told the ATF they were easily converted to FA which they are not. The manufacturers showed the ATF they were not easily converted but the dust has not cleared yet from the headache/delay this has caused. They offered the early buyers a discount on another platform or two free 20 round drums as compensation for this delay... I chose the two free drums. I hope they will ship within the next few months because I am very anxious to get my hands on mine. It has been a grail gun on my bucket list since I first saw one on future weapons a long time ago. I purchased the iron A-frame sights traditional looking version. To say I am excited about getting this puppy is a huge understatement. I will give a review and post pics after it arrives.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 3:48:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They were supposed to start shipping in December BUT there has been a delay due to an earlier person associated with the project told the ATF they were easily converted to FA which they are not. The manufacturers showed the ATF they were not easily converted but the dust has not cleared yet from the headache/delay this has caused. They offered the early buyers a discount on another platform or two free 20 round drums as compensation for this delay... I chose the two free drums. I hope they will ship within the next few months because I am very anxious to get my hands on mine. It has been a grail gun on my bucket list since I first saw one on future weapons a long time ago. I purchased the iron A-frame sights traditional looking version. To say I am excited about getting this puppy is a huge understatement. I will give a review and post pics after it arrives.
View Quote
Thank you.

I intend on getting one, but it will take a while to afford at tha price.   I only have a few weapons that get up into that price range and they take me a while to aquire.

I am curious what the drum magazine costs?
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 3:49:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
$3250 MSRP.
I think they really missed the boat with this thing. I want to say I first read about this thing 20 years ago. Back then nobody had never seen anything like it. Now there's probably 2 dozen similar AR or AK style shotguns on the market, most around $500. I doubt they'll sell very many.

Cool piece of trivia, one made an appearance in breaking bad in the big shootout scene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ0Gr6HWbbg
Can't get the video to host correctly.
Link to video.
View Quote
That’s true.  The cost puts it in a certain niche for sure.   The biggest issue with the cheaper AR shotguns is a lack of drums.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 4:08:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Thank you.

I intend on getting one, but it will take a while to afford at tha price.   I only have a few weapons that get up into that price range and they take me a while to aquire.

I am curious what the drum magazine costs?
View Quote
The projected costs of the drums are $150 each... I have not seen any projected price on the magazines yet.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 4:08:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Here is the version I purchased... except not a SBS. Still undecided whether or not I want to file the tax stamp to make it a SBS.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/8402356/florida-shotguns-for-sale--pre-order-your-limited-edition-semi-auto-version-of-the-infamous-aa-12--only-1000-available-

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top