Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2018 9:56:48 PM EDT
I have a couple 22 cal form 1s left to go and would like to go the radial or 60 degree cone route. However, the only cones I see are faced off for 30 cals. Anyone know who might be able to help me out?

Note: I've tried DM a few times and never got a response so I am not playing that game.
Note: I already have a 30 cal and 6.5 can, so I would strongly prefer not to have a 22 can with 30 cal sized baffles.
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/11/2018 10:19:34 PM EDT
[#1]
ZMachineworX, totalityindustries, or Rusty is who I'd go with.
Link Posted: 3/12/2018 6:54:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ZMachineworX, totalityindustries, or Rudy is who I'd go with.
View Quote
I like DM but understand your frustration with contacting, waiting, etc.

ZMachineworx is great/great quality and he is a member on this board.

You also could join/look over at the Form 1 boards, there are a few guys there not mentioned here.
Link Posted: 3/14/2018 12:03:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have a couple 22 cal form 1s left to go and would like to go the radial or 60 degree cone route. However, the only cones I see are faced off for 30 cals. Anyone know who might be able to help me out?

Note: I've tried DM a few times and never got a response so I am not playing that game.
Note: I already have a 30 cal and 6.5 can, so I would strongly prefer not to have a 22 can with 30 cal sized baffles.
Thanks in advance.
View Quote

Actually a cone with a 30cal tip will suppress better than a 556 tip for a 22lr can. To get the best suppression use a simple double clip and progressive bore.
Link Posted: 3/14/2018 4:05:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I see Rusty is now on ARF (I am behind the times a bit), he can not promote himself (self promotion, dealer account required, blah blah blah) but I can say good things.

He is a FFL 07/02, great resource for design and tried and true tested solutions and can be found also on the F1 Boards.
Link Posted: 3/14/2018 8:44:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I see Rusty is now on ARF (I am behind the times a bit), he can not promote himself (self promotion, dealer account required, blah blah blah) but I can say good things.

He is a FFL 07/02, great resource for design and tried and true tested solutions and can be found also on the F1 Boards.
View Quote
Thank you for your kind post.
Link Posted: 3/14/2018 11:30:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
I would have to agree with that statement and add a wealth of knowledge and experience.

As far a DM goes, contacting him is a bit rough sometimes. In fact I've never received an email response from the few times I've tried. Always responded to pm's within a week or so. I usually look at the price of what I want, send him the money along with my order and I receive a message with a tracking # within days. There's not a lot of questions or back and forth. He does excellent work and backs it 100%

Totality industry is also another reputable vendor
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top