Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2018 8:11:52 PM EDT
I think it's pretty cool. Looking for opinions if you have one. I'm leaning toward buying.
LINK
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 2:00:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I think it's pretty cool. Looking for opinions if you have one. I'm leaning toward buying.
LINK
View Quote
If they are at all like the original m1a1 stocks, don't do it. The original M1A1 stock had no provision to lock the stock open, and so could fold without much effort. Of course none of this matters if you're only buying it for looks....
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 3:14:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I think that is cool
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 6:00:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I ended up buying one. It is pretty damn close to an original WW2 M1A1 Carbine I've handled (even the way the metal folding arm doesn't stay positively locked open). I was disappointed to see a MADE IN TAIWAN sticker on it though. I haven't had time to get my 10/22 into it yet. Overall I'm happy with the appearance and replication of this stock.
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 8:58:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I know it would require a bit more woodwork, but would there be any way this stock could be adapted for a 10/22 takedown?  That would be a "shut up and take my money" situation for sure, because I love the feel of the M1, don't want to wear out mine (or pay for .30 Carbine), but the next time I buy a 10/22 I want to make it a TD.
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 9:41:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know it would require a bit more woodwork, but would there be any way this stock could be adapted for a 10/22 takedown?  That would be a "shut up and take my money" situation for sure, because I love the feel of the M1, don't want to wear out mine (or pay for .30 Carbine), but the next time I buy a 10/22 I want to make it a TD.
View Quote
That's a good question. Sounds like something way above my skill level though haha.

FYI I just found another M1A1 10/22 stock for the same price at APEX. Looks identical to Sarco one I bought and they claim that it is manufactured in the USA. APEX M1A1 10/22 STOCK *"MADE IN USA"*
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 9:49:30 PM EDT
[#6]
semi related but i have the m1 carbine stock and aperture sights for their 10/22 and i love it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top