Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2024 6:45:02 PM EDT
I drop by here, cast boolits, and Marlin Owners.  

Looking to read more on recent to current manufactured guns not so much the real 1870’s collectible guns.

PacoKelly’s Leverguns seems to be defunct, I cannot remember my password there and get no admin response.   I may not see a lot there without getting signed back in.

So knowers of levergun talk, where should I visit?
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 7:14:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Levergunscommunity (Pacos website) is quite active.  I have been a member there for years.  I got kicked off marlinowners
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:15:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I did the forgot password thing at Pacos but maybe they kicked me off for inactivity.  I never got a response to my forgot password requests.  

I don’t think I ever offended anyone there,  
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 9:59:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I looked at Paco's site. For the life of me, I cant see a registration page/link. It's like they dont want new members.
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 10:47:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Stefan-DSO:
I looked at Paco's site. For the life of me, I cant see a registration page/link. It's like they dont want new members.
View Quote

they do that from time to time from what i understand.  They don’t want growth, i guess they want it manageable by their staff and hardware.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 6:07:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Marlinowners is fine if you drink the koolaid.  Paco's is great.  Beyond that there's the Henry forum, Winchester Collectors forum and Cast Boolits are all good.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 9:56:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By SteelonSteel:
I did the forgot password thing at Pacos but maybe they kicked me off for inactivity.  I never got a response to my forgot password requests.  

I don’t think I ever offended anyone there,  
View Quote

Same story for me. I didn’t check in for awhile, got inactivated and now get no response when I try to rest my password. I also can’t register a new account as my e-mail is associated with my old account.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 10:55:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By jeepnik:
Marlinowners is fine if you drink the koolaid.  Paco's is great.  Beyond that there's the Henry forum, Winchester Collectors forum and Cast Boolits are all good.
View Quote

All I can see of Paco’s is a little slice of what’s there on their open to the public section.    It’s like getting stuck in GD but none of the sub forums.

Winchester collectors seems cool if you are doing research on actual older guns not checking out modern repro.  If my memory serves me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top