Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2021 7:07:11 PM EDT
I can’t tell by pictures, if I really like or hate the pistol grip model of this gun.

Anyone running one and can share an opinion?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:04:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I like mine better than an 870.  I converted one to an SBS. LOP like most Benellis is too long. You can be creative and cut it and fit a pad to it or get the Urbino stock from Mesa Tactical.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:55:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I had a SN Tactical a long time about (about 12-13 years ago now). Was my first shotgun. Had the pistol grip stock and Ghost Ring sights. Added a legit Benelli extension, and a Mesa Tactical saddle / rail when they first became popular. Ran an Aimpoint Comp M2 on it mounted in an American Defense QD mount (Back when they were relatively new as well).

I too had an issue with the stock being a bit long for me (5'7" tall, slender build). I traded it in for an HK marked Montefeltro.

I'd like to get another one at some point. I'd like to get the model that has the comfortech stock and the Ghost Rings (rather than the pistol grip), but I've never seen one in the wild. I always find pistol grip and ghost rings, or comfortech and rifle sights.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:35:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 5:12:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I’m 6-3 so maybe the LOP won’t be an issue. I assume the action “feels” long since  they take 3.5” shells.

Appreciate the feedback.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 5:53:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had a SN Tactical a long time about (about 12-13 years ago now). Was my first shotgun. Had the pistol grip stock and Ghost Ring sights. Added a legit Benelli extension, and a Mesa Tactical saddle / rail when they first became popular. Ran an Aimpoint Comp M2 on it mounted in an American Defense QD mount (Back when they were relatively new as well).

I too had an issue with the stock being a bit long for me (5'7" tall, slender build). I traded it in for an HK marked Montefeltro.

I'd like to get another one at some point. I'd like to get the model that has the comfortech stock and the Ghost Rings (rather than the pistol grip), but I've never seen one in the wild. I always find pistol grip and ghost rings, or comfortech and rifle sights.
View Quote

Why not get the pistol grip Ghost Ring site combo, sell the pistol grip and buy a comfortech stock and install it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:44:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Love my SN Tac

Ordered a collapsible stock last week
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top