Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2019 12:47:48 AM EDT
It seems holsterops is finally dead. I heard they were shutting down. Anywhere else have comparable prices? Dont really want to pay $40-100 markup to buy it direct from Safariland. Looking for a 6390rds for a 4.25 or 5in M&P. Prefer multicam codura but would take basically any smooth color.
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 1:06:24 AM EDT
[#1]
No help, but Safariland was running 25% off all last month.  That’s when I jumped on it
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 9:22:47 AM EDT
[#2]
It said they are "moving" on their website.  Not sure what the deal is.  The problem with Safariland direct is long wait times

I recently ordered some stuff from Cops Plus and they had good prices and i was happy with them.  They carry a lot of safariland stuff

Galls also seemed to have a bunch of their stuff as well

I started a thread in the handgun accessories section recently on this exact topic and someone said Lapolicegear is good too

I try not to order from Amazon.  A lot of the Safariland reviews complain about fakes
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 2:32:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Placed two orders from Safariland recently with backordered items.

First order on 3/1
Holster arrived 3/20

Second order on 3/7
Holster arrived 4/12
QLS arrived 3/29

Holsterops may be gone, but Safariland is speeding up their custom orders.
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 2:33:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It said they are "moving" on their website.
View Quote
Holsterops and Safariland are the same people. Everything was migrated to the Safariland website.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 9:23:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I have no info on holsterops.

can safariland custom build anything you want with ALS and SLS? That wait time is not bad at all, especially compared to optics planet.
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 2:36:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 7:38:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah my unhealthy love for McBlack has already lead me to him. Have plans for a 6390 in that pattern. Snagged a 6360 for $20 and as I dont have an optic for this pistol yet it will do for now.
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 11:00:22 PM EDT
[#8]
damn you.  Now I have to get a M81 wrapped holster
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top