Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2024 4:57:32 PM EDT
I have a need for video coverage. I need to place a few cameras on a dock to cover theft.

There is no wifi and no easy access power. The cameras can be somewhat sheltered under the eaves and remain out of reach.

My dream would be 3 or 4 independent cameras with Bluetooth interfaces so I would not have to pull SD cards to check the recordings.

I can find all kinds of solar powered options that are WIFI accessible but nothing seems to be Bluetooth?

I do not want to hang bulky trail cams.

1000 free internets to anyone who can point me at a good option.
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 11:24:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Member13] [#1]
I have 10 of their mid priced ones..........it is super expensive but worth it for the spots we own and rent out. They have a multi camera plan so it isn't that bad in monthly fees for them.

https://barnowl.tech/pages/pricing
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 2:35:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you but I do not care if the cameras are remote access or not.

I need the cameras to write to an SD card that I can grab later if I need to look at something. I really would like the cameras to interact with my phone via bluetooth so I do not have to climb a ladder to retrieve the SD card. I do not need remote access via wifi or cellular.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top