Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2023 6:45:38 PM EDT
I love my APC but wish I could get a better trigger. It looks like Geisele used to make one which is exactly what I would want but it’s discontinued .

Any other options? Any chance Geisele will rerelease these? I figured especially with the growing popularity of B&T they would want this out there.
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 10:30:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/30/2023 11:23:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a new takeoff Elftmann that came on a APC9/GHM9 enhanced if you are interested, PM me.
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 5:01:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I have used the Timney AR trigger in my AR-V9 PDW. Pull is about 2lbs and crisp.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 10:39:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I love my APC but wish I could get a better trigger. It looks like Geisele used to make one which is exactly what I would want but it’s discontinued .

Any other options? Any chance Geisele will rerelease these? I figured especially with the growing popularity of B&T they would want this out there.
View Quote

The Larue MBT-1S works in the APC.  Search the archives, lots of AR triggers work, you just can't put the gun in safe without the gun cocked.  You may also need to remove the metal plate just behind the magwell.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 12:25:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The Larue MBT-1S works in the APC.  Search the archives, lots of AR triggers work, you just can't put the gun in safe without the gun cocked.  You may also need to remove the metal plate just behind the magwell.
View Quote

I think I am going to try that trigger. Thanks for the info!
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 11:02:57 AM EDT
[#6]
I got an Elftmann that came factory from B&T that I wouldn't mind swapping for a factory trigger plus cash coming my way...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top