Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2020 11:13:52 PM EDT
Does anyone have experience with Fastbound compliance software or any of the other A&D / Compliance vendors out there that are reasonably priced for a small type 7? I'm considering using electronic record keeping for all of our A&D books, Multiple sale reporting, and 4473's. I would appreciate any feedback from people who have used these services before.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 12:05:26 AM EDT
[#1]
GunStoreMaster Pro is what you seek. I ran large batch acquisitions and dispositions, repairs, consignments, and day to day A&D through it, in two separate locations. Fast, accurate, and easy to use. Also has a clone of all entries that resides in the c drive for use/access even when the internet is down.

Give it a look.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 8:47:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Gunstoremaster Pro sounds interesting.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 10:39:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
GunStoreMaster Pro is what you seek. I ran large batch acquisitions and dispositions, repairs, consignments, and day to day A&D through it, in two separate locations. Fast, accurate, and easy to use. Also has a clone of all entries that resides in the c drive for use/access even when the internet is down.

Give it a look.
View Quote

Thanks, it looks like they have a demo. I'll give it a shot.
Link Posted: 8/7/2020 9:46:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I demo’d Orchid, FFL Tools, Gunstoremaster, and I think a couple others. Gunstoremaster (You need Pro, the $10 a month package gets you nothing) won out. It cost a good bit, but the retail elements were important to me.

I’ve been using it for about a year. I have my complaints, but it saves a ton of time over paper and keeps everything straight. The amount of customer fuck ups it’s prevented on 4473’s alone is worth the price for me. It also lets you keep price tags and keeps everything tidy and searchable.

The demo they run through is really extensive, but let me know if I can fill in any gaps for you.
Link Posted: 8/8/2020 11:47:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I use FFL Boss, and I like it.  It’s what PSA uses so when I get something from them it automatically generates a pending acquisition before it even ships.

The company I work for uses Gunstore Master Pro.  It is really nice, and well worth it if you’re high volume.
Link Posted: 8/8/2020 11:53:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I use fastbound, no real complaints and CS chat feature gets back pretty quick... good option if your not pushing high volumes.
Link Posted: 8/8/2020 11:58:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Double post
Link Posted: 9/19/2020 11:16:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I use FFL Boss, and I like it.  It’s what PSA uses so when I get something from them it automatically generates a pending acquisition before it even ships.

The company I work for uses Gunstore Master Pro.  It is really nice, and well worth it if you’re high volume.
View Quote
FFL Boss here as well.  Better than sliced bread.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 8:07:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I demo’d Orchid, FFL Tools, Gunstoremaster, and I think a couple others. Gunstoremaster (You need Pro, the $10 a month package gets you nothing) won out. It cost a good bit, but the retail elements were important to me.

I’ve been using it for about a year. I have my complaints, but it saves a ton of time over paper and keeps everything straight. The amount of customer fuck ups it’s prevented on 4473’s alone is worth the price for me. It also lets you keep price tags and keeps everything tidy and searchable.

The demo they run through is really extensive, but let me know if I can fill in any gaps for you.
View Quote

About these demos?  I need to pull the trigger on one of these. When you try out the demo model, what happens to all the info you input after the demo period is up? Assuming you end up not going with that company..

Can you print everything out?

Thank you
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 4:05:43 PM EDT
[#10]
If I was demoing different A&D software to determine which one (if any) I might start using, I would NOT use it to record ACTUAL transfers.  I wouldn't want to try to explain why my bound books were printouts from 4 different systems, plus whatever system I ended up using.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 10:43:34 PM EDT
[#11]
I started using Fastbound and it seems really good. It starts at $96 a year for 100 items and is pretty straight forward in use.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 11:22:50 PM EDT
[#12]
2 weeks ago I went from 3 different books to Fastbound. I wish I had done it sooner. Very easy to use. Covers NFA and manufacturing as well.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:13:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 12:33:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
2 weeks ago I went from 3 different books to Fastbound. I wish I had done it sooner. Very easy to use. Covers NFA and manufacturing as well.
View Quote
~6 months after my "Better than sliced bread" claim, I recently switched from FFL Boss to Fastbound.  Too much BS and unresolved issues after the big FFL Boss fiasco.  I've gotten used to Fastbound, and am pleased thus far.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 12:02:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
~6 months after my "Better than sliced bread" claim, I recently switched from FFL Boss to Fastbound.  Too much BS and unresolved issues after the big FFL Boss fiasco.  I've gotten used to Fastbound, and am pleased thus far.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How much to migrate the bound book?
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 7:19:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top