Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2023 6:45:30 PM EDT
https://aimsurplus.com/products/henry-big-boy-165in-44-mag44spl-lever-action-rifle-walnutbrass

Received notice that these were in stock on May 3 about 7 pm.  Just after I ordered one at 10:30 pm, they're out of stock.  That was fast.  

Link Posted: 5/5/2023 2:46:04 AM EDT
[#1]
You Must Be Very Proud of Yourself - Arnold Schwarzenegger
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 3:41:31 PM EDT
[#2]
No, Mr. Smarmy.  Just feeling very fortunate...  These are difficult to acquire.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 3:33:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been looking for a .44mag all-weather and had zero luck.  Yesterday, I stumbled upon a Rossi.  That was my 2nd choice, so at least I get to scratch my lever itch.

I need to sand down the wood and stain it black to match my Vaqueros, but I'm pretty pleased so far.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 3:20:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Got the same notification for a color case hardened side gate big boy in .44 this week, on another site. Snatched it, then stock died out about an hour later.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top