Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2020 11:49:55 AM EDT
looking for mag pouches or a chest rig that will hold 5 or 10 round Aics mags for the 6.5 Creedmoor. What do you recommend?
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:27:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Blue force Ten speeds you can hold anything in them.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:23:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got a Tyr tactical one that works well. Made specifically for them.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:53:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been looking as well. Tagged for suggestions.
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 4:03:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Triad Tactical has several different pouch designs for "AI-like" mags, for example:  https://triadtactical.com/triad-convertible-magazine-pouch/

Triad also picked up the ball with their scope covers, ammo carriers, etc. when Eagle largely aborted their commercial market presence (and left all their resellers high and dry).

They also have a pretty decent padded sling design with a biathlon/backpack type carry setup that uses two of the padded slings.  I like that setup for stable carry of heavy precision rifles with side-mounted QD sockets.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:34:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I've used the Triad Tactical pouches for the 5 and 10 rounders. I've also used the HSGI Taco for the 10 rounders.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top