Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2017 5:40:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 10:20:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Remington said some 3 letter agency was looking at the Acr hard.  That's why they brought the V2 back out this year.  They wouldn't say who though.  I know it did very well for the DHS pdw specs in 5.56.  

I have a 300blk PDW Acr and it's super cool, it would be a good platform for that setup.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 3:39:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Remington said some 3 letter agency was looking at the Acr hard.  That's why they brought the V2 back out this year.  They wouldn't say who though.  I know it did very well for the DHS pdw specs in 5.56.  

I have a 300blk PDW Acr and it's super cool, it would be a good platform for that setup.
View Quote
Awesome. What is the V2?
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 11:15:53 PM EDT
[#3]
The V2 is the newer Acr, completely redesigned to be lighter and more tuned for the military/government.  It's what the Acr should be.  They are around 7.25 pounds.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top