Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2018 12:38:42 PM EDT
Just picked up a 6.8 ACR. Looking to add BUIS. Debating between Troy micros, Magpul pro or save a few bucks and go regular Magpul BUIS.
Ultimately this rifle will have either a 1-6 Razor or 1-8 XTR2, but still saving funds and making up my mind.
Any issues with height on the STD Magpul BUIS?
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 4:45:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I’ve ran both of the ones you’re asking about and I liked the micros initially but their weird height made it difficult to find optics to cowitness through.  With the 1-6 they would he fine.  I run standard height sights for that reason.  I like the mbus pros a lot.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 11:04:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Running the standard height Troy flip up sights on both my 6.8 and my 5.56 ACRs. I don't use them much, but when I have they've been great with the ACRs.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 9:49:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I’ve used the factory supplied MBUS and regular height Troys and Micro Troys on ACRs.  I preferred the normal height Troys.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 2:28:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’ve used the factory supplied MBUS and regular height Troys and Micro Troys on ACRs.  I preferred the normal height Troys.
View Quote
There are no factory supplied sights with the ACR anymore. They stopped including MBUS sights years ago.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 7:42:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Very happy with Magpul Pros
Link Posted: 12/25/2018 7:49:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Very happy with Magpul Pros
View Quote
I replaced the plastic Magpuls with the pros and I am good with them
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top