Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2021 11:54:55 AM EDT
Back in the day as in 15 years ago, I was into customizing Ruger 10/22's.....the long range bug bit me, I sold off my 10/22's.

However, now I am back into it!!

A Very Merry Ruger 10/22 Homecoming | Adaptive Tactical

Link Posted: 4/8/2021 9:54:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the video.  I too was out of the 10/22 game for many years but now have 2 of them - a scoped stainless T model and one of the Vote 2020 models with threaded barrel, Pic rail and peep sights.  They are both fun in their own right.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 2:24:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the video.  I too was out of the 10/22 game for many years but now have 2 of them - a scoped stainless T model and one of the Vote 2020 models with threaded barrel, Pic rail and peep sights.  They are both fun in their own right.
View Quote
You're welcome!

Nice, I forgot how much fun 10/22's can be.

Link Posted: 4/13/2021 6:07:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I started adding some Tandemkross parts

A Very Merry Ruger 10/22 Homecoming Part 2 | Tandemkross

Link Posted: 4/13/2021 9:20:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I started adding some Tandemkross parts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCpQMgJVM20
View Quote

I’ve been wondering if TandemKross is quality stuff

Great video
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top