Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2023 8:33:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar]
Currently have a tiny 4 inch something lol. Hate it.  WAs thinking 8 inch but not a lot out there

Almost went to a 9 inch barrel and 9 inch handguard. a Resonator R2 will live on it

ETA went with a 7 inch from  local company that makes them in my State
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 9:07:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Wilson Combat has a 7.3" that will work.  I've used it with 8" and 8.5" barrels.  It is less than $100.  If you want to spend more, SLR Rifleworks has a 7.25".  I like the ION Lite, and have used those before too.  I'd probably stay with something between 7.25" to 7.5" to play it safe.  You might be able to go to 7.75" if you want the handguard right out to the suppressor, but you'd have to measure.  The only reason to go shorter would be if you were using something like a Riflespeed AGB.  Then you'd probably want a maximum of 7".
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:49:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I put together an AR with an 8” barrel and a BCM 7 rail. I think the rail is

approximately 7.25” long. It works great with my barrel even suppressed.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:38:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys. Found a local company that makes a 7". I want to support a fellow Floridian an veteran so I will give it a shot
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 10:19:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#4]
7 ended up being perfect. I don't like when shit butts rights up against so it was the perfect length

The green really isnt that bright. MY camera really highlights it. Also the scope is pretty dumb for this configuration. I didn't want it to be naked for the photos, Not sure whats going on it. Probably a basic red dot or something like a PA 3x Micro

Link Posted: 10/23/2023 10:22:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Bottom one is a 7.94” barrel with an SLR SD handguard.  Think it’s 10.25” OAL.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 10:48:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jwlaxton:..........something like a Riflespeed AGB.  Then you'd probably want a maximum of 7".
View Quote

Never heard of it. Looked it up. Shit. You might have just cost me money lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top