Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2021 10:06:07 PM EDT
Guys I submitted my 5320 to take my sbr to Texas in July. What time frame does it take to get my approval back.
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 10:36:56 PM EDT
[#1]
about 3 weeks from what i've seen.

My last couple I sent in took about 3-5 days for approval from the date I emailed them and another 2 weeks for the form to arrive in my mailbox
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 10:41:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Awesome thank you
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 3:27:35 AM EDT
[#3]
OP, I don't mean to derail your thread but have a germane question. I'll delete it if this is thread stomping.

I'll be moving within the state in a little over a month. Can I file a F1 while also having 5320.20s out for approval for my existing SBRs? If so, should I use my soon to be address on the F1, or my current one?

Part of me thinks I should hold off on the e form until the move is done to avoid complication.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 6:40:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I am not sure honestly. Hopefully someone can answer your question.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top