Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2018 12:05:10 AM EDT
Im looking to pick up a SHTF 50BMG sometime soon. Im debating on mag fed vs. single shot due to how little it will be shot. I see alot of the long range guy's tend to have single shot models. I will have to figure out which model to get but my question comes down to the 22" vs the 29". It doesn't look like the SHTF line of rifles are free floating and im wondering how much this will have an effect on long range accuracy plus I do not see people shooting these rifles long range. Most of the SHTF video's are people shooting stuff in the 100-200 yard range. I know they may not be tack drivers but I would hope they could do 1000 yards on an 18" plate easily. Im hoping some people will give me some insight here. Please don't tell me to buy the armalite ar-50. I have debated on the noreen ulr-50 but I just do not like how it looks even though its the cheapest free floating barrel 50 big currently.
Link Posted: 4/3/2018 11:51:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Bueller?
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top