Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2018 1:02:06 AM EDT
Visiting area for a few days. Just realized Dillon is only 1.3 miles from hotel.

Worth stopping in? Do they sell small parts? I could use a few springs.

Pics online seem to indicate they have presses on display. True? Would like to see that new one.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 1:21:08 AM EDT
[#1]
It has been a while but last time I was there I visited the showroom and they will sell you anything that is in the catalog.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 1:24:50 AM EDT
[#2]
If you need replacement parts they will send them for free. It’s worth swinging by to check it out and say hello.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 1:42:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Their show room isn't anything special but it is cool to see all the reloading setups.

As far as little stuff... If it's replacement parts they will prob give then to you if yours broke.  But if u need extra parts, they sell them too.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 3:59:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Well worth a visit if you are that close.  They have all the machines set up in the showroom and you can actually touch them.  Friendly people who will answer your questions.  They will probably give you

the small parts.  Just be careful, you may buy something.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 4:44:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I stopped in to visit many years ago and when I mentioned that I was there from the East Coast to shoot at Black Canyon range (now called Ben Avery range), they had a knowledgeable man give me a full tour of their facility.
I was very impressed.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 5:19:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 10:21:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Stopped in today. Nice folks. I have a couple 1050’s I needes spare parts to. They charge for those but did throw in the cheaper springs for free.

Not much to the place. I do like the new case feeders with the adjustable drop opening. I will stick to cardboard and tape until mine break.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 10:42:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top