Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2021 7:02:29 PM EDT
ive called 2x, was told "we are backed up"

i havent even got the cover letter to send the prints. what gives???? people out here getting efiled f1 back in less time than ive waitied for the email!
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 7:12:48 PM EDT
[#1]
When you login to the eforms site, does it show it as submitted or draft? The system is automatic for the majority of items, so unless you have a weird case, it should've just automatically spit out a cover letter email.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 7:37:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When you login to the eforms site, does it show it as submitted or draft? The system is automatic for the majority of items, so unless you have a weird case, it should've just automatically spit out a cover letter email.
View Quote
eforms is down...again.

this is my FIRST EFILE. It always said DRAFT. that bothered me. i called and they said nothing about that. FIGURES
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 8:11:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
eforms is down...again.

this is my FIRST EFILE. It always said DRAFT. that bothered me. i called and they said nothing about that. FIGURES
View Quote

When you are able to login, on the left hand side you should see a couple different options. IIRC, there should be approved, disapproved, submitted/in process (depending), and draft. The submitted/in process selection only shows when you have something submitted and waiting for review/approval (obviously). If you do not have that option available, then you don't have anything currently submitted and waiting. Have you confirmed that there is a charge on your credit card?
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 9:17:21 PM EDT
[#4]
EDIT: yes ATF charge on my CC....i got an email confirming payment from atf as well....

this is SO STRANGE. it submitted the form. i got the confirmed email.

just my luck!
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 9:22:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
EDIT: yes ATF charge on my CC....i got an email confirming payment from atf as well....

this is SO STRANGE. it submitted the form. i got the confirmed email.

just my luck!
View Quote

If you submitted a form, and you got a confirmation email that the form was submitted, then that confirmation email should have had your cover sheet attached and a copy of the form 1 that you submitted.

What method did you use to look at the email? There is a known issue when attempting to look at the email using some of the phone apps. Going through an internet browser, preferably on a computer, normally yields the best results.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 9:27:41 PM EDT
[#6]
did that. used a desktop. no attachment. tried that. have fingerprint cards from sico ship sitting here... hence why i called. i was literally told i do not have a cover letter email because they are that backed up....meanwhile everyone else gets a cover letter email within 2 days.

im going to call...again.....since eforms is down.....again...and request an examiner to explain why i am in draft, why i paid $200 and why i dont have a cover letter email. next time ill do it paper if its going to be this stupid.

Link Posted: 3/2/2021 9:30:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
did that. used a desktop. no attachment. tried that. have fingerprint cards from sico ship sitting here... hence why i called. i was literally told i do not have a cover letter email because they are that backed up....meanwhile everyone else gets a cover letter email within 2 days.

im going to call...again.....since eforms is down.....again...and request an examiner to explain why i am in draft, why i paid $200 and why i dont have a cover letter email. next time ill do it paper if its going to be this stupid.

View Quote

I just did 2 the other day and got my cover letters within minutes, as expected. I really doesn't sound like it was submitted. Once you pay, you still have to hit the "sign and submit" button, then put in your password. Once eforms comes back up, definitely check which category the form is under.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 9:33:16 PM EDT
[#8]
i wish calling the atf would have given me this info. afaik i submitted and applied signature and all that. i had to do it 3 times cause the eforms kept locking up. maybe a screen was missed. sitting in draft should = NO PAYMENT afai concerned.

thx for the help. atf wasnt any so far.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 9:35:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I've gotten the cover letter email instantly on my ~5 eforms.

I had one go "pending research" recently, and it took 3 months to get to submitted status and receive a cover letter.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 9:38:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I've gotten the cover letter email instantly on my ~5 eforms.

I had one go "pending research" recently, and it took 3 months to get to submitted status and receive a cover letter.
View Quote

maybe thats what ATF said happened? i cant remember, its been a few weeks. i dont understadn how some are 20min to get cover letter, then some they have wait a month+....what kind of organization scheme is this?

so frustrating. at this rate when i get the letter, wait times will be 9+ months again.....
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 10:24:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 10:54:29 PM EDT
[#12]
this is all i ever got:

Link Posted: 3/3/2021 12:03:45 AM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

Ok, so you never got the submitted confirmation email. Definitely login and see what the status of the form is.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 12:33:48 AM EDT
[#14]
$100 says OP paid and never certified and submitted. FYI, you actually have to enter your password again when you submit the form.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 12:52:33 AM EDT
[#15]
For future reference, this is what the submitted/in process email looks like

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 1:22:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
$100 says OP paid and never certified and submitted. FYI, you actually have to enter your password again when you submit the form.
View Quote
would be nice if the bouncing ball told me the next move to make. god i hate eforms. give me my damn paper forms back. its so stupid!

i cant even access the efile site to even do anything!!! what a complete total waste of a month. makes me wanna get my $200 back
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 1:53:23 AM EDT
[#17]
EForms usually offline on Wednesdays

Try tomorrow night at 9pm eastern or 7am Thursday
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 3:16:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Eform site is back up for now.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 5:54:30 PM EDT
[#19]
OK! i checked and im in. not submitted....ill try and figure out how to do this and report back.

OKAY! now we are submitted.....under the last box "Certify", click that, then the Pay box is grayed out. "sign & submit" needed clicked. then u enter your username, ok, then you get an application # popup box to confirm. then you get the email with cover letter and form.

I already have the cover letter email :)

thx all!
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 6:46:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Fantastic! Now is the wait.   I am still waiting too I submitted on 1/14/2021 prints adn cover letter were received on 1/19/21. Just picked up some stuff for another project to occupy the time.  Hope yours goes quicker.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:45:43 PM EDT
[#21]
9months was the quickest so far. the worst was 345 days.....
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:09:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Wow, that is a long time!!!
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:34:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Issue resolved. Don’t need yet another tracking thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top