Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2021 12:57:43 PM EDT
Anyone know where I can find some 1/2" thick helmet pads. Thinnest pads I have been able to find are 3/4" or they are the styrofoam Ops Core type, which are pretty uncomfortable. Thanks.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:05:19 PM EDT
[#1]
You can always make a small cut to the rear of the pads outer material (big enough to pull the padding out) and remove the padding. Cut out a 1/4'' of the pads thickness and reinstall the padding or install whatever padding you want. I've replaced all my pads with closed cell foam and it's like pillows on my head.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:36:17 PM EDT
[#2]
4D TACTICAL ZERO G DELUXE RETROFIT COMBAT LINER are one of the best and comes with both 1/2 & 3/4 in their kit, TNVC has them for $75.00. If you have the Ops-Core OCC dial suspension then order the kit for the Ops-Core as it comes with the correct pads for the front and back suspension. I got rid of my original EPP Ops-Core pads and never looked back.

4D TACTICAL ZERO G DELUXE RETROFIT COMBAT LINER
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:07:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Team Wendy epic liners are insanely thin.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:36:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
4D TACTICAL ZERO G DELUXE RETROFIT COMBAT LINER are one of the best and comes with both 1/2 & 3/4 in their kit, TNVC has them for $75.00. If you have the Ops-Core OCC dial suspension then order the kit for the Ops-Core as it comes with the correct pads for the front and back suspension. I got rid of my original EPP Ops-Core pads and never looked back.

4D TACTICAL ZERO G DELUXE RETROFIT COMBAT LINER
View Quote

4D does them and sells them on their website  in addition to on TNVC.  They have them in the HIVE shape, the USGI shape, and in the shape like TNVC sells.  They are very easy to deal with, and are super comfortable.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:54:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the 4D pads installed in my Ops Core bump and they are awesome but spendy. I'm trying to save money on this project since it was a PASGT helmet I modified into an ACH high cut and want to keep costs as low as possible.

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw the 7-pad kit on 4D's website for $65 plus 20% off. Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top