Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 27
Link Posted: 4/13/2018 11:32:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah I'm in this lovely hell hole as well. Check cashed 2/27/17 for two Form 4 suppressors. Still waiting and been pending FBI background check for a couple months now. Also had another one go pending April 2017 that I got back in Jan 2018 on the same trust. Makes no sense. I keep thinking it'll be any day, but then I see posts about 500+ days and my optimism goes away.
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 4:13:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bubbagumpshrimp:
I finally got around to calling on mine (filed with a trust).  The ATF received the paperwork late September (the date I was given by the ATF rep matched my certified mail delivery receipt).  My status is "Pending" (which is what I was expecting to hear). Not sure what it's pending (I didn't care enough to press on that).  Anyways....quick/painless process to call and check (this is my first NFA application).
View Quote
My stamp came in. Will go get it and the can next week. So pretty much seven months on the dot for filing with a trust.
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 10:02:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By bubbagumpshrimp:

My stamp came in. Will go get it and the can next week. So pretty much seven months on the dot for filing with a trust.
View Quote
Obviously it wasn't pending an FBI bgc.
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 8:31:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By ctprelude:
Yeah I'm in this lovely hell hole as well. Check cashed 2/27/17 for two Form 4 suppressors. Still waiting and been pending FBI background check for a couple months now. Also had another one go pending April 2017 that I got back in Jan 2018 on the same trust. Makes no sense. I keep thinking it'll be any day, but then I see posts about 500+ days and my optimism goes away.
View Quote
Update to this, called the ATF today and both my form 4's were approved on 3/26. Of course now I'm trying to track down an answer from my dealer on if they've received them or not, but at least I'm through the woods. I don't know when exactly it went pending FBI background check, but I had first called around the 11 month mark and was told that was the current status, so a minimum of 2.5 months and most likely longer. 13.5 month wait overall.
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 8:32:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By swampvol:

Obviously it wasn't pending an FBI bgc.
View Quote
Well...it was pending something for 2+ months.
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 8:51:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I think most of the wait is backlog or BS. Mr. Clutter turned my Vector in 3 days. I realized I filed incorrectly on a Friday .....form 1 on old e file. I contacted them thru E mail. The woman that responded had me refile. It came back from Mr. Clutter by Monday afternoon approved. I had two more done the same way due to them approving the first one with the trust name wrong. They kicked the next two back and I emailed what happened. Two days later I had my stamps...I miss e file
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 8:56:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HDSledge] [#7]
Sounds like there are some lazy or purposefully slow employees doing a portion of the bc's, while others do their job as efficiently as they can.   In other words pray for one of the good guys to get your form.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 9:30:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Is anyone seeing any movement of the FBI check?   Does anyone have contact info on where this goes once it’s waiting in FBI?
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 11:31:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TinyCrumb] [#9]
Originally Posted By AR15JoeL:
Is anyone seeing any movement of the FBI check?   Does anyone have contact info on where this goes once it’s waiting in FBI?
View Quote
Not seeing any movement no. Just another data point for me. I have 6 different Form 4 individuals that were check cashed in early-mid October. Awhile back I started seeing people receiving their approved stamps back with CC dates after mine so started calling about 3.5 weeks ago. Every single one of them is in "Waiting on FBI background check" status. I've been calling once a week + the initial call and it hasn't moved. So I assume that all my forms would have been approved about a month ago had it not been for somehow getting stuck in this status. And given all the info in this thread, looks like I could be waiting it out for months longer.

Just as frustrated as everyone else and this whole background check delay is obviously even more frustrating because of the lack of resources and information to do anything about it.

I'll probably call once more next week and if it's still the same I'll just give up and stop caring about it for a couple months.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 3:28:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: revottuneda4] [#10]
Originally Posted By TinyCrumb:

Not seeing any movement no. Just another data point for me. I have 6 different Form 4 individuals that were check cashed in early-mid October. Awhile back I started seeing people receiving their approved stamps back with CC dates after mine so started calling about 3.5 weeks ago. Every single one of them is in "Waiting on FBI background check" status. I've been calling once a week + the initial call and it hasn't moved. So I assume that all my forms would have been approved about a month ago had it not been for somehow getting stuck in this status. And given all the info in this thread, looks like I could be waiting it out for months longer.

Just as frustrated as everyone else and this whole background check delay is obviously even more frustrating because of the lack of resources and information to do anything about it.

I'll probably call once more next week and if it's still the same I'll just give up and stop caring about it for a couple months.
View Quote
Doing the same as you. Entered this status three weeks ago now. Called again today, still there. I’ll probably call up to the point that it’s another full moth revolution of waiting then just give up and try to not think about it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 4:45:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By AR15JoeL:
View Quote
I think there were a couple of January background checks on NFA tracker that were approved this past week.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 5:58:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By SlasherMcGee:
I do love the people that come into these threads and say:

"Filed a Form X, check cashed Y, Approved Z".. lol...

Something happened to a group of April 2017 Form 4 Individual submissions.. I've read through what seems like 1,000 threads on nfatracker, reddit, ar15.com, etc.. on this "Pending FBI" crap and there the reoccurring theme is the April 2017 check cashed. I'm not saying there aren't pre-april 2017 and post-april 2017 people still waiting, but there's far more April 2017'ers complaining.

I'm in the April 2017 boat and have been told "Pending FBI background check" for months now... I've had form 4's approved before and after April 2017.
View Quote
Out of 3 cans :
Check Cashed 6/29/17, Approved 2/18/18 (SilencerShop Trust, not single shot)
Check Cashed 8/8/17, Approved 3/15/18 (Single Shot Trust)
Check Cashed 8/29/17, Pending FBI Background Check (Single Shot Trust)

Really doesn't seem to make any sense to me. Nothing has changed recently that I would think would trigger the FBI check. I'm not sure how long the last one has been pending FBI. I only called last Friday since it'd been a while after the 8/8/17 check cashed one that was already approved.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 9:16:31 PM EDT
[#13]
I’ve been stuck in the FBI BGC black hole for about five months now.
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 3:01:32 PM EDT
[#14]
I just spoke with my examiner “Jason”  I was told this was “normal” but the FBI is working on December 2017 submissions.

I didn’t ask if those were just December forms that Jason requested a background check.  Mine went pending June 2017 and sent to the FBI sometime in December 2017 for background check.

I had a form 4 that went pending July 2017 and was approved February 2018.

I don’t have a clue how this crap is worked or in what order??
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 5:20:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 1:49:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: superdrag67] [#16]
I think I'm going to unsubscribe from the NFA Timeline thread.

Pisses me off seeing guys who submitted in October getting their stamp already while I sit and continue to wait after just going through an FBI finger print background check a little more than a year ago for my CCP.
[/img]
View Quote
I don't follow that thread real close but I keep seeing people on reddit post about getting stamps back and the majority of the stuff is from august-october 2017 as far as submissions go.

Yet there are still a lot of people sitting at a year+.  It really is frustrating and it's total bullshit.  Like I said in the complaint thread I think I'm done with NFA for awhile.  At least once my stamp finally decides to show up.
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 10:40:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Tyler315:
I’ve been stuck in the FBI BGC black hole for about five months now.
View Quote
When was yours submitted / check cashed?

I think I', "winning" this thread.  Check cashed 1/26/17, Form 4 Trust with 2 RPs.  FBI black hole sometime around 9/2017.
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 10:52:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By superdrag67:

I don't follow that thread real close but I keep seeing people on reddit post about getting stamps back and the majority of the stuff is from august-october 2017 as far as submissions go.

Yet there are still a lot of people sitting at a year+.  It really is frustrating and it's total bullshit.  Like I said in the complaint thread I think I'm done with NFA for awhile.  At least once my stamp finally decides to show up.
View Quote
Your post made me take a peak into that thread.

Dudes with Nov. pendings getting approved now....
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 4:20:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JustinU235] [#19]

Your post made me take a peak into that thread.

Dudes with Nov. pendings getting approved now....
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 7:05:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Had a customer that was in the "waiting for bgc" hole, as told by the NFA status line with the following timeline:
check cashed 12/26/16
pending 3/23/17
possibly entered the wait for bgc hole in Nov'17
waiting for bgc reported by status line call, Feb'18
approved 4/27/18

This customer had another Form4 submitted at the same time, and that one came back last November, on "schedule" in the sense that was when Dec'16/Jan'17 forms were coming back.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 4:43:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Just got off the phone with the ATF.  Individual Form 4 approved. so thats about five months of pending FBI, and first pending was 7/31/17
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 5:59:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Any idea what the turn around time on a correction is?
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 8:34:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By TexFive-O:
Any idea what the turn around time on a correction is?
View Quote
I had two correction letters arrive. The first turn around was one week. I was a bit pissed on the second so I called the examiner / researcher for clarification and asked if I could scan and email the correction back. They had no problem with this delivery method and the form was finally approved the next day.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 8:48:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By OxygenThief:
EVERYONE WHO HAS PENDING NFA TRANSFERS, CALL AND GET A STATUS. IF THEY SAY FBI BACKGROUND IS THE WAIT, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

I work at a class 3 dealer and we just ran into a problem a few weeks back with the NFA and FBI delaying background checks on transfers. This one was mailed in. Our customer has had a Form 4 pending since Aug. 2016, the NFA says they are waiting on the FBI to do a background check. They refuse to tell us any details because we are not allowed to speak for the customer. Seems kind of a convenient way to tell him BS that wouldn't pass off on a shop. We'll after he when back and forth with the FBI, they finally told him it's the ATF's problem, handle it with them. A supervisor at the NFA (They seems to never give names, no responsibility taken), he was told they didn't even have a submission and he need to redo the whole process from the start. Well calling the standard NFA line, we confirmed this was also BS because they still had him pending as of Aug. 2016. We contacted our district US representative and got the information to "file a complaint". We'll the customer opted not to do this and just (re)submit.

We'll we just had another customer call and get the same response. This one was submitted through Silencer Shop electronic submission. Oh boy, here we go again. 2 forms pending as of April 2017, FBI delay, blah blah blah. I can tell everyone trying to handle this with either of the two agencies will yield nothing but frustration and lost time. Contact your US rep from your district, we have an A+ NRA rated guy, so we are lucky in having him. But don't waste time trying to get those two pack of morons to figure it out.
View Quote

Does this also apply to my form 1 for my SBR?
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 9:07:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: nate002] [#25]
Well crap. I've only been pending FBI bgc for 6 weeks now. Form 1 Trust SBR, ATF received on August 9, 2017. Guess I still have a long wait ahead of me, thought it was almost done
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 7:19:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By elits1:

I had two correction letters arrive. The first turn around was one week. I was a bit pissed on the second so I called the examiner / researcher for clarification and asked if I could scan and email the correction back. They had no problem with this delivery method and the form was finally approved the next day.
View Quote
Cool, thanks. My correction was submitted almost 2 weeks ago now with no stamp  ??
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 5:05:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Form 1 Individual
Cashed date:10/10/17
Pending FBI Background check for 3 weeks and counting
Link Posted: 5/31/2018 11:43:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HDSledge] [#28]
Seems only a few fall into the bc hole.  I submitted 2 form 4's November last year and they were both approved yesterday to go out to the dealer (could be 2 weeks before I get the stamps.).  Looks like I dodged the proverbial bullet.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 2:41:58 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm part of this unfortunately.  Waiting on a stamp that was sent individual Form 4 on 3/11/2017.  Sucks
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 11:19:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By jr1092:
I'm part of this unfortunately.  Waiting on a stamp that was sent individual Form 4 on 3/11/2017.  Sucks
View Quote
That is ridiculous and unacceptable.  They must have lost it.  Will they let you resubmit and put you on a fast track this time perhaps?  Might be worth asking.
Link Posted: 6/3/2018 5:08:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By HDSledge:

That is ridiculous and unacceptable.  They must have lost it.  Will they let you resubmit and put you on a fast track this time perhaps?  Might be worth asking.
View Quote
I've received the "go pound me" response from ATF.
Link Posted: 6/4/2018 4:18:48 PM EDT
[#32]
My form 1  that was in the FBI que took 336 days.  Approved on 5/30/18.    Now just waiting on USPS.

There is hope out there men.
Link Posted: 6/4/2018 9:45:22 PM EDT
[#33]
So I've seen Form 4's coming back in under 8 months, some in right around 7. And others that have been pending since October, and are still sitting at FBI for checks. Is there any POC at the FBI to contact? Or is this just a wait until someone wants to do something kind of thing?
Link Posted: 6/5/2018 1:24:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By ShamusMcOI:
So I've seen Form 4's coming back in under 8 months, some in right around 7. And others that have been pending since October, and are still sitting at FBI for checks. Is there any POC at the FBI to contact? Or is this just a wait until someone wants to do something kind of thing?
View Quote
I don't think anyone has found a POC that works or can provide any information yet. I saw a couple people in different FB threads had contracted their congressmen to try to get some traction through that route, but I haven't heard if any of those worked yet.

As far as I can tell it's definitely a "wait until someone wants to do something" situation. It seems like there's a huge backlog of people from around the April 2017 timeline that are still moving through and then there's a separate backlog of people starting in around September 2017 that's trickling in. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it and no way to know for sure what's going on.
Link Posted: 6/5/2018 1:44:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Trust Form 4 with two RPs.  Check cashed 1/26/2017  I've been getting the "We're just waiting on the FBI BG check" since around 9/2017.  ATF NFA Branch gave me the number to call FBI NICS Unit, but I keep getting, "Due to high processing, we can not complete your call at this time" on that line.
Link Posted: 6/6/2018 12:21:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JustinU235] [#36]
Originally Posted By ncorry:
Trust Form 4 with two RPs.  Check cashed 1/26/2017  I've been getting the "We're just waiting on the FBI BG check" since around 9/2017.  ATF NFA Branch gave me the number to call FBI NICS Unit, but I keep getting, "Due to high processing, we can not complete your call at this time" on that line.
View Quote
After reading this, I went to google and found this number, 1-877-FBI-NICS which is generally used by FFLs and other such people, but there are options for denied and DELAYED people to get through to a person with the right number of key strokes. I spoke to a lady that was just as useless as the people at the NFA branch.

I was able to actually get in touch with my examiner a few months ago and he said "nothing we can do, it's on FBI". I explained the situation to the NICS lady, told her that I had bought guns since being "delayed" for the NFA item, and was just looking to understand the blockage. She said "I can't tell you anything, but the NFA branch can". I explained that the NFA branch said that they don't know anything and that it's on the FBI NICS branch. She said "they always say that".

I'm literally being bounced between federal agencies, each saying "nothing we can do, it's the other guys".

I just emailed this exchange to my examiner.

How is this not an infringement?
Link Posted: 6/6/2018 12:31:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By JustinHEMI04:

After reading this, I went to google and found this number, 1-877-FBI-NICKS which is generally used by FFLs and other such people, but there are options for denied and DELAYED people to get through to a person with the right number of key strokes. I spoke to a lady that was just as useless as the people at the NFA branch.

I was able to actually get in touch with my examiner a few months ago and he said "nothing we can do, it's on FBI". I explained the situation to the NICS lady, told her that I had bought guns since being "delayed" for the NFA item, and was just looking to understand the blockage. She said "I can't tell you anything, but the NFA branch can". I explained that the NFA branch said that they don't know anything and that it's on the FBI NICS branch. She said "they always say that".

I'm literally being bounced between federal agencies, each saying "nothing we can do, it's the other guys".

I just emailed this exchange to my examiner.

How is this not an infringement?
View Quote
I spoke to my examiner last month as well. According to him the backlog with the FBI really started to pile up around the holidays. From what he said and what I've been able to gather, it sounds like it's not necessarily people getting a formal "delay", it's more that if it electronically goes through, then it's instant, but if it's something that just needs a human to put their eyes on it and verify something, it gets put in a stack and for awhile that stack just wasn't getting looked at by anyone. Again, from what I can tell that's different than a standard "delay" status that can happen when you purchase guns.

The examiner specifically mentioned the rule about how the FBI has 3 days to work through a standard delay or a firearm can get released but that that rule doesn't apply to any NFA stuff between the ATF and FBI so it ends up being just "when they get to it" situation.

I agree with you that it's an infringement and unacceptable, but I don't think there's a lot we can do at this point. I'm guessing we need to hope it either gets a lot better or a lot worse. If the examiner is right and it's getting better, like they're working through a pile and catching up, great. If it's getting way worse, that could be good too because it might reach a tipping point where it starts waving red flags in front of the right people and gets dealt with.

But yes, frustrating as hell. I now have 8 items stuck in this (and just bought a pistol last week no problem and got instant approval) so there's definitely no logic behind what's going on. I have another batch of stuff to submit and I've not even been motivated to do it because of all this.

The news about the ATF getting the budget approval to hire all the new people and get wait times down to their target of 90 days was really encouraging. Hopefully, whomever pushed that through and drove those initiatives will catch on to this soon and figure it the F out.
Link Posted: 6/6/2018 12:43:43 PM EDT
[#38]

After reading this, I went to google and found this number, 1-877-FBI-NICS which is generally used by FFLs and other such people, but there are options for denied and DELAYED people to get through to a person with the right number of key strokes. I spoke to a lady that was just as useless as the people at the NFA branch.
View Quote
That's the number I use.  When I select the "Delayed" choice from the prompts, I get a human that explains that since I don't have an FFL, she'll have to transfer me to CS.  After the transfer, it is the same voice prompt menu.  If I don't select anything, I'll get transferred back to the same human, who tells me the same thing, who transfers me to CS....... rinse and repeat.  Now on the other hand, if I select options #3 (For questions on denied or delayed transactions or other inquiries), and then #6 (Other Inquiries), I get "Due to high transaction volumes, the NICS Operations Center is unable to take your call today.... Thank you, good bye.  Dial tone."  Same thing regardless of time of day for the last 2 weeks.  Complete and UTTER BULLSHIT.

This experience gives ma bit of insight into what was going through the mind of Aimal Kasi on 1/25/1993.
Link Posted: 6/6/2018 12:55:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Could there be anything that the BC delayed applicants have in common such as date of submission, location, political views, record of activism, non-felony criminal record, taxes owed, or other flags that could hold up the submissions?  From what I have read here it seems there is no rhyme or reason.  There could be some correlation.  Or just misplaced forms?  Would be nice to know how many have fallen into limbo.
Link Posted: 6/6/2018 1:54:34 PM EDT
[#40]
My one out is that my NFA transferor just so happens to be a federal treasury agent. He said that if I get to a year, he'll use professional courtesy to pull some strings to find out what's going on. He doesn't like to use that unless it becomes extreme, which he counts as a year.
Link Posted: 6/6/2018 2:47:56 PM EDT
[#41]
What this really needs is some good old fashioned Congresional inquiry.

Could be find a pro 2A Congress critter to focus our complaints to?
Link Posted: 6/6/2018 3:39:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By coltshorty14:
What this really needs is some good old fashioned Congresional inquiry.

Could be find a pro 2A Congress critter to focus our complaints to?
View Quote
It depends on how many applicants are affected.   FBI successfully processes a ton of bc's in a timely fashion so without a lot of complaints it will be hard to get any action from the swamp.

Someone will have to take the lead,  id others, and create a list to give to the 2A rep.  An organized group of aggrieved individuals can get some attention and maybe some action.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 5:16:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By HDSledge:

It depends on how many applicants are affected.   FBI successfully processes a ton of bc's in a timely fashion so without a lot of complaints it will be hard to get any action from the swamp.

Someone will have to take the lead,  id others, and create a list to give to the 2A rep.  An organized group of aggrieved individuals can get some attention and maybe some action.
View Quote
I believe that in today's electronic world, transfer longer than 10 days is unacceptable. A right delayed is a right denied. So everyone that files anything with the atf
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 8:24:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By coltshorty14:

I believe that in today's electronic world, transfer longer than 10 days is unacceptable. A right delayed is a right denied. So everyone that files anything with the atf
View Quote
Exactly.

I can somewhat understand it taking a little longer if they have no record of you, but if they already have your finger prints scanned and on record, it should take no more than a few minutes.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 1:43:59 PM EDT
[#45]
So I lodged another complaint with my examiner yesterday, explaining what NICS said and how it's frustrating when one agency blames the other, and he replied today,

"You were actually just proceeded by them and on the report this week should be in the mail by tomorrow."

Woo hoo!
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 2:55:01 PM EDT
[#46]
So I lodged another complaint with my examiner yesterday, explaining what NICS said and how it's frustrating when one agency blames the other, and he replied today,

"You were actually just proceeded by them and on the report this week should be in the mail by tomorrow."

Woo hoo!
View Quote
What was your check cashed date?
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 3:25:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By TinyCrumb:

What was your check cashed date?
View Quote
7/27/17
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 4:02:59 PM EDT
[#48]
This really really really makes me not want to submit a Form 1
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 9:17:52 AM EDT
[#49]
My first form 4 was mailed on Feb. 3rd 2017 and I'm still waiting. I asked my dealer and he said every time he calls he is being told it's awaiting FBI background check, I was also told the same thing when I called. I have two more form 4's pending, the most recent was mailed Nov. 29th 2017 and I've still not gotten either one of those back. I'll be calling the NFA branch for an update on those two very soon and will be praying those also don't have the same pending FBI bc check status BS. My form 1 was approved in about 10 months, and this is just ridiculous, been waiting 16 months now for my first can and I'm really starting to get pissed.
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 6:14:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Tonsoguns420:
My first form 4 was mailed on Feb. 3rd 2017 and I'm still waiting. I asked my dealer and he said every time he calls he is being told it's awaiting FBI background check, I was also told the same thing when I called. I have two more form 4's pending, the most recent was mailed Nov. 29th 2017 and I've still not gotten either one of those back. I'll be calling the NFA branch for an update on those two very soon and will be praying those also don't have the same pending FBI bc check status BS. My form 1 was approved in about 10 months, and this is just ridiculous, been waiting 16 months now for my first can and I'm really starting to get pissed.
View Quote
Dude that is nuts, after that long I would be calling the FBI and making a trip to the ATF to find out what is going on.

I thought 10 months was nuts for my last can.
Page / 27
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top