Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 1:48:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Worst gun idea - the 4.25mm Liliput pistol, early 20th century, German-made.  Wanna p.o. a mouse?

Second worst gun idea - Taurus Raging Hornet @ $800 - I want one, but I'll only pay half that!

Another one - the KelTec Sub2000 carbine - ill-fitting, plastic sights, ugly-as-sin abomination of a gun - my buddy has one.  At least it is reliable and fairly accurate.

Any Japanese Nambu pistol - 'nuff said.

Those funny little rimfire mini-revolvers - my hands aren't small enough to grip one.  
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 1:56:22 PM EDT
[#2]
ANY MAGNUM RIFLE OR .50 BMG WITH A CARBON FIBER BBL.
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 2:48:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Mateba's are pretty creepy.  I can't believe that design has been re-hashed!  I thought John Browning's early semi's pushed that beast into extinction.

That's not what your mom said! Ooooohhhhhh! Good one!

(j/k)
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 9:54:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I have just about completed my .50 bmg zip gun, and I finished the spud suppressor for it last night.  

Stay tuned for range test info. and pics!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top