So no one has a serious answer?

For that stupid fucking question? No.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:39:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
So no one has a serious answer?

For that stupid fucking question? No.

it's already been answered, legally YES you could get the licenses to buy anything.  but NO company would sell them to you.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 1:12:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Online IEDs
Yes. Yes you can.

99% of the stuff they sell is crap.  I think people who don't know what IEDs or explosives look like keep them in business.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:44:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Kinda like the folks who ask where one can find live IEDs on the I-net?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 10:23:43 AM EDT
[#5]
pretty much all has been said that needs to be said.

even the FRAG12 which had less than 1/4oz wasn't being sold to civilians

remember that 1/4oz is total NEW (net explosive weight) that includes det booster and main charge, I dont have specs in front of me but im pretty sure the det in a 40mm HEDP comes close or exceeds that limit by itself.
and to the genius that wants to make his own hand grenades, shoot me a PM when you are ready to test. Ill bring my camera for ogrish.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 1:35:57 PM EDT
[#6]
End of discussion.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top