Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/29/2002 6:27:45 AM EDT
This was posted on another thread and I didn't want to "hijack" the thread to voice my opinion.
The post below was the reason that sparked my response to it below that and is the topic open for discussion.It matters not WHAT kind of rifle that has a bayonet or even if it is usefull(there ARE legitamate CIVILIAN uses FOR having a bayonet)("stabbing" the bayonet in the ground (attached to the rifle)instead of leaning it against something where ir could POSSIBLY fall and damage the rifle or accidentally discharge).
Pre-Ban or Post ban really shouldn't matter at all on an M1A.  Are you going to ever mount a Bayonet on it?  I doubt it. Are you ever going to even consider a collapsible stock?  Doubt it too.  For the price of the used non-match gun that was made 12 years ago and screwed around with by who knows who you could get a brand spanking new Loaded M1A with or without a stainless National Match Barrel for the same price or a couple hundred less and Have a LIFETIME warranty

I KNOW someone's gonna lame me for this but.....
I mount a bayonet on my preban M1A.(for looks only)There IS such a thing as a under-folding stock for the M14/M1A,AND a pistolgrip stock
that you can't legally install on a postban.
It seems that the bayonet SCARES even GUNOWNERS!
WHY?I don't know.I have noticed the looks people recieve(me included)at gunshows when they see a bayonet attached to an assault rifle.
I could be wrong but it's a look of JELOUSNESS(sp)!!!They have this look of distaste that I
think is AMUSING!!!HAHAHA!!Keep in mind this is at a GUNSHOW!!!THESE people are the ones WHO SELL BAYONETS!!!WHAT IS THE PROBLEM??????

IF bayonets SCARE you DON'T BUY ONE!!!!(It's ONLY A KNIFE)YOU'RE a GUN OWNER!!!

For those of you  who have a problem with bayonets,NOW is the time to post your viewpoint.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 6:34:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I have no problems with bayonets.  I just cant afford to put one on the end of my rifle.  When I can afford a pre-ban I will put a bayonet on the end of it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 6:41:09 AM EDT
[#2]
schapman43,YOU'RE (and folks who think along the same lines AREN'T the PROBLEM...(Thanks for your support.)
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 6:41:53 AM EDT
[#3]
While the bayonette is generally considered an "obsolete" weapon I think it does have one important job: Intimidation. Somehow a knife on the end of a rifle, or shotgun, is very intimitading.

This is my theory.

The vast majority of people have been cut in their lives. Whether "just" a paper cut or a kitchen knife or hunting/fillet knife, whatever. We all know how bad it hurts to be cut. And here is a BIG knife on the end of that guy's rifle.

The same vast majority of people have no idea what it feels like to be shot. So that muzzle is "less" intimidating to most. Yes, I know, we gun nuts know just what kind of damage a bullet can do. But the vast majority get their info from TV and movies and no longer know what a bullet will really do to mortal flesh. Thus the fear is no longer there.

Just my .02 cents worth of drivel.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 6:44:31 AM EDT
[#4]
OUTSTANDING!!!BUT YET AGAIN we haven't heard an
OBJECTIVE viewpoint.(Those of you who AREN'T scared of "EVIL" Bayonets are "preaching to the choir".But your comments are nonetheless appreciated.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 6:57:36 AM EDT
[#5]
No the bayonet ban has saved countless lives.

I'm sure I wasn't the only one to have a love one killed in a "drive by bayoneting". It got so bad for a while the FBI was thinking of adding new crime types regarding bayonets. The mayhem had to stop.

I is so dangerous to have a knife mounted on basically a 3' stick, (stabbing aid). It would have surely resulted in a small arms race. Next someone would have come out with an AR-15 that was 6" longer to outreach previous "stabbing aids". Then someone would have built a longer one and so on, and so on, and so on. Surely after a while the fear of being bayonetted would cause people to carry guns, everywhere.........Wait by definition a bayonet is mounted on a gun........

Just like the 10 round mags. I don't know how many lives that gem saved. All the interviews with Dr's. after shooting commenting on the victim that was saved after being shot 10 times who surely wouldn't have survived an 11 shot.....Wait I guess the suspect could have just reloaded......hmmm there's a problem.

Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:04:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Good point(pun intended)OLY-M4gery.
DRIVE-BY bayonetting WAS a growing threat to public safety.Question:WHY are't 'gangbangers'
not called 'gangSTABBERS'?

Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:04:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

This is my theory.

The vast majority of people have been cut in their lives. Whether "just" a paper cut or a kitchen knife or hunting/fillet knife, whatever. We all know how bad it hurts to be cut. And here is a BIG knife on the end of that guy's rifle.

The same vast majority of people have no idea what it feels like to be shot. So that muzzle is "less" intimidating to most. Yes, I know, we gun nuts know just what kind of damage a bullet can do. But the vast majority get their info from TV and movies and no longer know what a bullet will really do to mortal flesh. Thus the fear is no longer there.

I agree 100% on that analysis. It is all "image". Consider this:

I showed a picture of a stock 10/22 and another of a tricked out 10/22 (you know the kind) to a friend of mine. The stock gun didn't scare her, but the "assault rifle" freaked her out, even though the gun didn't magically become more dangerous with the folding stock, scope, muzzle brake, etc.

Personally, a big knife on the end of a rifle doesn't scare me any more than a big knife NOT on the end of a rifle. The only time they scare me is when someone is trying to put one in me.

-legrue
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:04:34 AM EDT
[#8]
This is an interesting topic.  Even here I've seen people post their objections to bayonets and how they feel that the ban on bayonet lugs is reasonable.  I'd like to know exactly what the thought process is behind those opinions.

Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:05:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:09:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This is an interesting topic.  Even here I've seen people post their objections to bayonets and how they feel that the ban on bayonet lugs is reasonable.  I'd like to know exactly what the thought process is behind those opinions

THAT'S why I posted this thread.There are MANY of us with "inquiring minds" who want "THE FACTS"
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:10:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:11:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Bayonet lug bans are stupid.

Just like banning red night sights on firearms, but not banning any other color.

Or .50 cal bans. Please. How many crimes have .50 cals. been used in? They are almost a curioisity. Let someone try to rob a liquor store with a 50" gun that weighs 40 lbs.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:13:02 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I think the guy you are quoting-if I understand what's going on-is stating that a post ban m1a is a better deal than a preban because most people won't bother to put a bayonet on one. I agree with that. I have never bothered to mount a bayonet on any of my preban rifles. But hey if you want one go for it.

I can't really puzzle out how I would ever get into situation where I would bayonet someone, but I do lose a lot of knives so maybe that would be a good place to store it, since it would be easy to find when I wanted to clean a deer or slice up my turkey sandwich.

He was talking about an M1A, does it even matter?? No pistol grip, no detachable magazine.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:20:20 AM EDT
[#14]
As far as the laughable notion of stabbing the ground with the rifle/bayonet for temp storage, well, that's what the SLING is for.

The bayonet would be for when your SHOULDER
gets tired and you are taking a break.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:23:53 AM EDT
[#15]
I don't think that any of that preban stuff should be banned. What's the difference of having a bayonet attachment or taping the thing to your barrel?

The adjustable stock makes even less sense. You can either buy one fixed open or closed. What the hell's the difference if it adjusts to one more 3rd position?

This is all about control of the masses and nothing else. Feel good legislation to the extreme. Pisses me off every time I think about it!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:24:15 AM EDT
[#16]
OLY, The M1A DOES have a detachable 20 rnd mag AND have optional folding stocks AND pistolgrip
stocks.No disrespect though.Figured you would want to be informed.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:26:39 AM EDT
[#17]
"Pisses me off every time I think about it!!"

ME TOO armabill,ME TOO!!!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:28:30 AM EDT
[#18]
one more observation: it seems that a few people on here are scared of those two four letter words "auto sear" (ooooo... i'm marked now) I know there's a fine line when talking about it but come on now we still have our freedom of speech don't we? I'm certain it's a given that 99% of people on this board have absolutely no interest in building an "illegal machine gun" most people don't have a place to shoot one anyway.

as for politically incorrect atachments if they don't like them, too bad! who/what says they have to have a purpose anyway, can't we just like the looks of them? does a corvette have a real purpose? HELL NO! does it matter if we need them? HELL NO! is it the bill of needs! F#*K NO!!! IT'S THE BILL OF RIGHTS DAMNIT!!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:31:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Superdav,I like the bayonet 'cause it looks cool TOO!!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:37:18 AM EDT
[#20]
AMHsix,In WWII,there were cases where US troops were incharge of guarding POW's with a bayonet armed riflewith NO AMMO in the rifle and the POW's didn't even know it!!They were JUST AS SCARED of the Bayonet!!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:37:25 AM EDT
[#21]
I was the one who wrote the stuff about the bayonet.  I currently have a pre-ban ar-15 a pre-ban H&K 91  I am able to attach a bayonet to both of these although I do not have a bayonet for anything as my thinking is that they are pretty much useless.  I "think" they were designed so standard ground troops didn't need to carry two weapons i.e. pistol along with the rifle for close combat.  I am allowed to carry a pistol and do at all times so for me I would say a bayonet is useless and "MOST" people don't use them.  I have no fear or need for them but I do think they look cool.

Anyways the point I was making in the other thread was Why spend that much money for something that was worked over by who knows who and has no warranty? You can buy a new one cheaper which still includes the flashider for less.  If the bayonet lug is that important to you then by all means get what you want at an exagrated price for something you will "Probably" never have the need or use for.

Just my two cent on the matter.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:40:38 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
OLY, The M1A DOES have a detachable 20 rnd mag AND have optional folding stocks AND pistolgrip
stocks.No disrespect though.Figured you would want to be informed.

Yeah, I was thinking Garand, D'oh! But the folding stocks, pistol grips are options. Unlike an AR that was designed with a pistol grip.

But enough semantics, I said it before I'll say it again, Bayonet lug bans are stupid.

Although I am confused by the poll. How would a bayonet be a secondary means of defense as opposed to deadly force?? I think most bayonets are made of metal that is sharpened, designed to stab with. It is a secondary means of defense, but it is deadly force. Unless I read that wrong.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:47:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Just a note about the last option on the poll - the use of a bayonet would likely be considered deadly force.  

At least, if you use it correctly.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:48:34 AM EDT
[#24]
I had a hard time with the wording of that.
The attached bayonet could be used as a means of detaining a criminal who the victim might not have the intestinal fortitude to "pop a cap in 'dat ass" but STILL show a means of deadly force.Knives STILL(obviously scare folks)

OR......If you wounded the attacker and ran out of ammo you would STILL have a means of attack/defense to keep the attacker at bay.
How many victims of home invasion have been KILLED because they ran out of ammo and had (in the heat of the moment)forgot to bring spare ammo?A bayonet would be VERY valuable in such a situation.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:49:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:51:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Just one more thing so you understand why I posted the whole "BUY NEW" thing

Here are your two choices.  And remember you want this gun to shoot paper at the range.

1.  Standard M1A Pre-Ban 1/12" Rifling, 1 20 round mag FlashHider and Bayonet lug.  Played with by possible untrained local yahoo with little experience with rifle. $1500

2. NIB Springfield Armory Loaded M1A, 1 10 round mag, Flashhider 1/11" twist NM barrel, trigger group and sights. includes lifetime warranty. $1299

Which would you choose?
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:57:07 AM EDT
[#27]
nowadays a bayonet is mostly decoration. i have one for my garand, but in a fight i'd rather have an extra clip of ammo, thanks.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:01:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Just one more thing so you understand why I posted the whole "BUY NEW" thing

Here are your two choices.  And remember you want this gun to shoot paper at the range.

1.  Standard M1A Pre-Ban 1/12" Rifling, 1 20 round mag FlashHider and Bayonet lug.  Played with by possible untrained local yahoo with little experience with rifle. $1500

2. NIB Springfield Armory Loaded M1A, 1 10 round mag, Flashhider 1/11" twist NM barrel, trigger group and sights. includes lifetime warranty. $1299

Which would you choose?

Thankyou for posting.

Question:WHY BUY A PREBAN THEN???WHAT'S SO IMPORTANT ABOUT IT?

Answer:Different(BAYONET) strokes for different folks.

NO FLAME TO YOU THOUGH.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:05:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
nowadays a bayonet is mostly decoration. i have one for my garand, but in a fight i'd rather have an extra clip of ammo, thanks.

But EVEN as a decoration it STILL SCARES PEOPLE!!

BTW, NONE of those folks have posted yet....
ARE Y'ALL STILL SCARED??You can't get stabbed from across the web.Post your objections!BE A MAN!!(or woman)
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:12:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Well, if the bayonet is affixed to an AR, and you run out of ammo in the 30 round mag, I'm not sure a bayonet is gonna save your ass...lol.  Talk about a horde.  Anyway, I'm against pc laws of any kind, and I think that the number of lives saved by removal of the bayonet lug, FH, or collapsible stock is nil.  Vote, and maybe we will get rid of the stupid law and these discussions won't be needed.  As far as being afraid of bayo's I'm with the poster above who said, as long as it's not being put in ME I don't feel to scared of em!
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:16:32 AM EDT
[#31]
...."as long as it's not being put in ME I don't feel to scared of em!"

I'll have to agree with that statement.LOL
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 9:03:42 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Quoted:

But EVEN as a decoration it STILL SCARES PEOPLE!!

BTW, NONE of those folks have posted yet....
ARE Y'ALL STILL SCARED??You can't get stabbed from across the web.Post your objections!BE A MAN!!(or woman)

I'm not sure I understand.  You want a bayonet on your rifle because it scares people?  What kind of inbred half-wits would NOT be scared of the rifle pointed at them, but at the bayonet?  If you don't intend to shoot someone, you shouldn't be pointing a rifle at them in the first place.

I'd like to have a bayonet attachment on all my rifles, but I'm certainly not going to pay more for it.

When I was in the infantry I realized how outdated and anachronistic the bayonet was.  The only times we used the bayonet was for parades.  A rifle is a long-distance weapon, and with the shorter rifles and carbines of today, and larger magazine capacities than early rifles, it really serves little purpose.

Does it look cool?  Sure, and I'd prefer having one to not having it, but I'd maybe pay $30 for the capability, not much more.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 9:04:38 AM EDT
[#33]
I view bayonettes kinda like I view those little .25 and .32 caliber pistols that field grade officers used to carry.  If you have to use it, you have some serious friggin problems.  On the other hand, in a combat role, they can be rather effective when charging trenches and such.  With that said, I see no problem with people owning bayonettes.  I own a pre-ban colt, but sadly, it is transitional and does not have a bayo lug.  If it did, I would own one, just because I could.

Funny story about bayonettes.  While I was in the USMC I was sitting in my shop one day during lunch, sharpening my bayonette.  I look up and my First Sgt. walked in, looked at me and says, "Marine, what are you doing?"  I replied that I was sharpening my bayo.  1st Sgt says, "You know that is against the Geneva Convention dont you?"  I replied that I didnt and asked him why.  "Well," the 1st Sgt explains, "It is considered cruel and inhumane."  I thought about it for a moment and replied "1st Sgt, if you could be stabbed to death with a butter knife or a steak knife, which would you choose?"  1st Sgt thought and stated "carry on!!!"
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 9:08:43 AM EDT
[#34]
I have noticed the way the average joe fears any firearm or edged weapon that is exotic.
The autoknives,any fixed blade over 14".
Any Blackgun will draw attention,esp. with a 30 rd. mag.
Sheeple are afraid of bayonets,Geeeze - Try walking into a herd of them wearing clean BDUs,spit/polished black footgear,any Tee with your choice of firearm on the chest or back,
It's the media that has done this.
Maybe their thinking has changed since 9/11,I hope so.My thinking on bayonets? I would'nt put one on my preban.Look's cool - But like already posted,I do not expect to charge/stab any one,And my wife already has a good canopener.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 9:45:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Survey Question:
"Civilians should be able to have a means of secondary defence as opposed to "deadly force""

I'm not sure, but I think sticking someone with a bayonet would legally be considered deadly force.

I think we should all be scared of them. And of AK-47s. Especially since these things make the NRA's Charlton Heston nervous......
(www.nrawol.org)

We wouldn't want to make the NRA nervous would we? We should just accept this and every other gun control "comprimise" that the NRA gets for us. After all they, and our politicians know whats best for us....

"The National Rifle Association has been in support of workable, enforceable gun control legislation since its very inception in 1871. "
NRA Executive Vice President Franklin L. Orth

And now that I have on my flame proof shorts.... If I could have one, I would. Or as one once said, "its not the bayonet that wins a battle, its the spirit of the bayonet."
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 10:25:51 AM EDT
[#36]
BAYONETS SCARE THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!!

I don't know about the M1A bayonet, but I have one for my AR15 and I refuse to put it on any more because I might cut myself.  It just looks scary that way - and you cannot put the sheath on it while it is on the rifle (M9).

Just having the AR15 leaves me open to all those evil temptations.  It whispers to me while I sleep, encouraging those violent tendancies buried deep within all of us.  When I put the bayonet on, the whisper becomes a roar.  I can feel my blood pounding in my veins.  All I can hear is the pulsing of my own heartbeat as my bayonet induced rage screams "Kill, kill, KILL KILLKILLSLASHHACKKILLMAIMDESTROYKILLPRETTYBLOODKILLKILLKILL"...    

Or something like that.

Thinking of trading the Rem 870 for a Mossberg 590 so I can put a bayonet on that too...
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 10:30:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Well, I own a preban AR. Have a bayonet.
Can't use it now that I have turned it into a 16" CAR. Even when I could, I never used it tho.
If I were going to use the bayonet, I would use it as a dagger/knife in my hand. I wouldn't be as effective with it mounted. I know some people can be, but not me.
I really don't see a need for bayonets anymore,
other than "nostalgia" and "cool factor".
I'd rather use a K-Bar type knife, hell, even an
e-tool is more effective and makes more gruesome wounds, plus you can bludgeon with it!

e-tool left hand, K-Bar right, that's better than an AR bayonet charge!
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 2:13:47 PM EDT
[#38]
I own a few preban AR's and have never even mounted a bayonet on them, not even to see if the lug works. I didn't buy my AR's to stab things with them I bought them to shoot, the bayo lug just looks neet, if the shtf then maybe I'll put on a bayonet but until then I'll just shoot it not stab things with it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 3:06:36 PM EDT
[#39]
MAC-DADDY, this is probably a dumb question.  When you are wandering around the gun show with an assault rifle and bayonet, you do have a sheath on it, right?  If you didn't I would have a concerned reaction about it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 4:06:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
MAC-DADDY, this is probably a dumb question.  When you are wandering around the gun show with an assault rifle and bayonet, you do have a sheath on it, right?  If you didn't I would have a concerned reaction about it.

Yes I fave a sheath on it (M1 Garand).WHY WOULD YOU BE CONCERNED OF THE BAYONET?????????
I'M NOT GONNA STAB ANYONE!!!!!!!I HAVE A M1 GARAND,YOU SHOULD BE MORE "CONCERNED"WITH THE
RIFLE,NOT THE BAYONET.(I'M NOT GONNA SHOOT YOU EITHER,WHY ARE YOU CONCERNED?(SCARED?)
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 4:23:00 PM EDT
[#41]
This never made much sense to me, you have a rifle, which in most peoples hands, can deliver a kill shot at lets say 100 yds.  Why the hell then are they concerned about a rifle with a knife on the end of it?  At most, it has an effective range of 1 yd, maybe more if youthrough it like a javelin.  What a bunch of idiots.

Keving67
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 4:35:20 PM EDT
[#42]
hey AMH i have a m7 on my 590 and it looks pretty intimidating to me. afrer u blast um with 00 u can use it to shift stuff around to see how your shot pattern was without gettin ure hands messed up.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 4:41:58 PM EDT
[#43]
MOS_590...THAT'S FUNNY STUFF!!!!ROTFLMAO
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 5:20:38 PM EDT
[#44]
bayonets scare people becouse alot of people fear being stabbed over being shot
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 5:27:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
bayonets scare people becouse alot of people fear being stabbed over being shot.

OK,but whatever happened to "never bring a knife to a gunfight"?Would that not EASE thier fears?

(I can hear them now...(crying like a bitch)PLEASE SHOOT ME!!!!JUST DON'T STAB ME WITH THE BAYONET!!!!!PLEEEEEZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

LOL...PATHETIC
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 5:44:54 PM EDT
[#46]

I can't think of a single rifle whose long-range shooting accuracy isn't degraded by the attachment of a bayonet.

A Mosin-Nagant M44.  It's accuracy is supposed to be improved when the bayonet is extended.  With my shaking hands and surplus ammo, I can't tell a difference.  Of course, I'm also lucky to shoot 20 MOA on a good day.  You're right, bayonets usually do hurt the accuracy.

Something I didn't see mentioned is that fear of edged weapons seems to be instinctual.  Fear of firearms is more mental.  In other words, fear is much quicker in the case of a blade, because you don't have to look at the mechanical object to figure-out its function.  You see a blade, and you immediately know what it's for.  Personally, I've seen much faster reactions to the presentation of a blade than to a firearm.  Also, while someone might assume you don't have the "guts" to shoot and kill them, many more people will assume you have the guts to cut them.  Give me a shotgun with a bayonet for home-defense, and I'll be happy.z
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 5:45:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Lessee....

I have a Preban (not here in KSSR, tho!) and a Bayo for it.  Why a bayo?  Being me, I like having a decent field knife, and a bayo can also fit that bill handily.  Also, it is something that "goes with" the rifle, and makes a "compleat" image - IMHO.

Yes, I sharpened it.  A dull knife is about as useful as an unloaded pistol.  I have also used it for skinning and gutting (I SAID it was a field knife!) and all I have left to do is colour it black to match the rifle - I'll probably Parkerize or teflon-coat the blade with that stuff that Brownell's has, and I'll either find a decent paint that will work for the grips or have a pair made outright in black (maybe make them myself out or Al or SS?  Just a thought...)

Am I scared of a knife (by whatever name?)  No.   I'm more worried about the person on the other end of that knife - just like I am with firearms of all types, sticks, chains, whips, belts, or anything else.  

"A rifle is only a tool.  It is a hard heart that kills.  If your killing instinct is not pure, you will hesitate.  You will then become DEAD Marines!  And then you will be in a world of shit, because Marines are not allowed to die without permission!"

A simple movie quote that should sum up the entire philosophy of any serious owner of weapons!

FFZ
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 5:56:21 PM EDT
[#48]
WELL PUT FREEFIREZONE.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 9:31:23 PM EDT
[#49]
I caught some of my bayonets having a party the other day...

Link Posted: 5/29/2002 9:37:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Mercurus - I'm jealous , the only bayonet I have is for my SMLE , as a matter of fact it looks like it showed up at your place for the party .
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top